New Felony Charges Loom for Hunter Biden: Allegations, Whistleblowers, and Chinese Ties Unveiled.
Hunter Biden’s Potential Tax Charges
- Special counsel David Weiss is considering filing new charges against Hunter Biden, potentially in California, over alleged tax crimes spanning from 2014 to 2019.
- Weiss had previously charged Hunter with three firearm offenses in Delaware. No tax or FARA violations were made.
According to the Washington Post:
“Special counsel David Weiss may soon file a new indictment against Hunter Biden in another federal court — potentially in California — over alleged tax crimes that the agents say they found in reviewing his finances from 2014 to 2019.”
IRS Whistleblower Allegations
- In June, IRS whistleblower Joseph Ziegler claimed Hunter Biden received funds from Burisma Holdings through a Chinese firm associated with the Biden family business.
- Instead of declaring this as income, it was allegedly loaned to him.
- Another IRS whistleblower, Gary Shapley, reported that Hunter Biden neglected to pay $125,000 in taxes for income from Burisma.
Biden’s Ties with Chinese Investment Fund
- Devon Archer, a close business associate of Hunter Biden, confirmed parts of the IRS whistleblowers’ claims about tax evasion methods used by Hunter.
- Money from Hunter’s board position was funneled to Bohai Harvest Rosemont (BHR), a Chinese state-backed investment fund.
- A recent CNN survey revealed that 61% of Americans think Joe Biden had a role in his family’s business arrangements with China and Ukraine.