Jim Greenhill from Arlington and Durango, USA via Wikimedia Commons

President Trump’s least favorite Fox News host is back to remind POTUS why he’s earned his ire.

Chris Wallace pointed out on air today that while former vice president, Joe Biden, faces allegations of sexual assault, so has President Donald Trump.

The Daily Caller’s Justin Caruso reports:

“Let’s also be clear, President Trump is not- does not come in with clean hands on this either,” Wallace said on air in reference to the sexual assault allegation towards Joe Biden made by former staffer Tara Reade.

“There obviously have been a number of women who have accused [Trump] of sexual assault,” he said.

He continued, “So, I don’t know that people are going to be- that are upset by even the allegation of sexual assault will say ‘that’s it, I’m not going for Biden, I’ll go for President Trump instead,’ who has also denied similar allegations.”

Biden has strongly denied Reade’s allegation, saying in a TV appearance earlier this month that Reade’s account “never, never happened.”

SEE ALSO: Fox Host Lashes Out at Trump Official

In recent weeks, Trump has ramped up his criticisms of Wallace and Fox in general.

READ NEXT: ‘Ashamed’ Fox News Commentator Quits, Denounces Trump >>

HELP Expose the TRUTH About Creepy Joe Biden

solekak227
solekak227
2 years ago

[ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time… Spend more time with your family&relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I’ve started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here…….. ★★★COPY THIS SITE★★★ =====> > > Read MoRe

BREN
Reply to  solekak227

NEVER HAVE LIKED OR WATCHED CHRIS WALLACE………..AMERICANS WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA FROM THE EVIL CRIMINAL ACTS OF DEMOCRATS………………………..TO SOLVE AMERICAS PROBLEMS MAKE THIS CHOICE WE THE PEOPLE’ HAVE THE POWER OF OUR VOICES AND OUR VOTES, TO VOTE OUT THE ENTIRE LYING,CORRUPT, TREASONOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY COME NOV 2020, VOTE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TO END ALL CORRUPTIONS IN WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).

Robert Williams
Robert Williams
Reply to  BREN

If they don’t get rid of this CNN wannabe then I am going to stop watching my favorite news shows

steveo
steveo
2 years ago

the problem here is they were just that allegations.the difference is that those against trump was in his personal life while biden’s were while he is in a politician!has trump been found guilty of any of those allegations?are they going to investigate biden like kavanaugh?why i don’t think so!same ole hypocrisy!

Lynn
Lynn
Reply to  steveo

Exactly! Trump’s allegations were when he was a private citizen. Biden’s was/is a public servant whose inflated salary and opportunities to enrich his assets were paid for by the tax payer.

A. D Roberts
Reply to  steveo

The good news is that Wallace will face God in judgement. You see, Trump’s alleged sex activities were NOT forced on women, LIKE BIDEN AND CLINTON’S were. BIG DIFFERENCE.
Wallace is evil. He does not pretend to report news. He tries to smear a conservative no matter who they are or what good they do.
So what to do to Wallace? Try to find out who advertises on his cesspool of a program. Then call them and let them know you will not be “buying” their product.

A. D Roberts
Reply to  steveo

I believe Wallace is being a GOOD DEMOCRAT. —– HE IS LYING.
Those who accused Trump, as I remember, did not ever accuse him of FORCING sex on them. Not so with Biden. And all the other Democrats in the nation.
But then Wallace is not a NEWS CASTER. He is a flaming liberal, Democrat schill who puts out propaganda for his puppet masters.
Chris will answer to God. Much sooner than he thinks. See. The corona does do some good.

A. D Roberts
2 years ago

As the covid 19 takes hold, Chris Wallace will be grasping for air. And then he will plead for God to forgive him for his wickedness and his service to the elite ONE WORLD ORDER.
“Do not be deceived. God is not mocked. Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap……”

Chris Berg
Reply to  BREN

Chris Wallace, spawn of his similarly anti American kosher kommunist father, Mike, both trying to get prizes for attacking conservatives while leaving DemonCRAPS free to commit murder….

dave soto
dave soto
Reply to  BREN

I think normal democrats and I’m sure there many must be tired of hearing the sky is falling and all the doom and gloom. I think this election they will say ENOUGH it already happened in Calif in the special election this week 2 republicans won their races. Hopefully a look at what is coming.

A. D Roberts
Reply to  dave soto

You are naive. You see, the voter fraud in 2016 was 8 million ballots. They thought that would be enough to steal the election. In 2018 they DID steal several elections in areas that were solidly Republican. No matter. They made sure that they had enough fraudulent ballots. This election will be worse. And the fake Republcians, like Collins and McConnell and Murkowski and Cornyn are doing NOTHING to stop it.
ONE HOPE. Obey II Chronicles 7;14.

Donna
Donna
1 year ago
Reply to  BREN

Thank you for that….we need to bring Gods word back into our country..the evil Dems want us to turn our backs on the power of God…I for one, will never agree with that !

Carol Dugan
Reply to  solekak227

No body cares what Chris Wallace says. He is a nobody and his time is running out o Fox because there is very few people that watch his show on Sunday. I sure do n ot.

Bob
Bob
Reply to  solekak227

Star, whose opinion is that, no one that I know? I never watch him, if I’m watching FOX and he comes on as a guest I immediately turn the channel, will never watch him very bias and thinks he’s knows all but knows only negative against Republican and especially the best President in the history of this country. Don’t get me wrong we’ve had some really good Presidents but none since Reagan!

Dennis B Anderson
2 years ago

We Americans are fed up with illegals ripping us off only to be released to do it again. I`ve got a small claims suit that I was awarded by the court.. Here is the forking joke $9,999.00 and now I have to go after it myself. I spent the money on court costs twice to get the person there only to get this mental placebo. Were tired of feeding these greasy bashtards and their families. Were tired of waiting in line behind them at the community hospitals. Educating their dumb hazzed kids is not what I pay taxes for. I believe all American tax payers which is only 49% of the population are fed up. What`s so important about giving away our hard earned money to keep illegals here. You dead beat Democrats can`t win an election without them. I submit we stop staying at home and stop paying taxes. Take back our country because our police force and military are behind the American people. It`s time to put you in jail along side of the people you let loose on the American people. FU.

Bob D
Bob D

Agree 1,000%

Truckman
Truckman
Reply to  Bob D

me too

william hopkins
william hopkins
Reply to  Truckman

. . . Yep, count me in too !

Sher
Reply to  Truckman

My sentiments exactly. ENOUGH!!!!!!

Robert
Robert

Dennis B Anderson
Now according to the people who say where the money comes from and where the money goes in this USA, that would be the Government Accountability Office. Now they say that the illegals cost this USA nothing and add over $600 BILLION to the economy in 2018 the last record year, they also addover $30 BILLION to th Social Security Trust Fund, and about $50 Billion to IRS bank acount. Now the fact is to get on Social Services everyone has to produce a Certified USA Birth Certificate which must be verified by the issuing agency within 60 days, now to get aq Mandated Drivers License the one with the star in the upper right hand corner which is the only one taken fro identification purposes after January of this Year you also need to provide a Certified USA Birth certificate, againb which must be verified by the issueing agency within 60 days.
Now regardless of what some say, Trump is the most disliked President by our Military of any President we have ever had. Now no Military is allowed to speak out anything aboutt the President of this USA, but in private conversations I hear it all the time, I live very close to 6 Military installations and those military come here to go to the beaches, and on fishing trips, and I also hear it from the people who serve thema nd take them on the trips.
Now I do think according to the laws of this USA a person is suppose to break a law in place before being arrested let alone put in jail.

Moe
Moe
Reply to  Robert

Your ignorant, I was in military three decades, I got in trouble rightfully so, with army for mocking your Socialist God, Obama. That is and always was the rule about not being a critic of a presiding president, it did not just happen under Trump you ignorant nitwit. Half the military hated your comrade buddy’s laying ass, he depleted their equipment and strength . After we can home from the war your buddy f us at the VA, you slim bucket. You nitwit how do illegal immigrants add so much money to our country in taxes if they pay no federal income taxes. They cost well over 150 to 160 billion a year in services to survive here, thus they cost ten times more than their worth, your pushing leftest lies and bullshit. You don’t know jack shit about the military, of course there are a few nitwits like yourself, simple minded folks who allowed themselves to be brain washed by leftest propaganda daily news, but in the Military most members love Trump. Unlike your sneaky lying rat Obama, Trump improved their standard of living and opportunities you troll.

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Robert

Obama was detested by the military.he hated the military and the country by reducing our forces to pre–ww11 levels.Obama also said it wasn’t right that America be NO,1 in the world and should be equal to everyone else. Trump had to rebuild the military and countries respect us again Then he brought in 900,000 Muslims that gave us the likes of America haters Omar and Rashida Talib and seeded them throughout he country and they made Dearborne Mich,their capital.

Frank W Brown
Frank W Brown
Reply to  Robert

Full of CRAP much??? You’re an idiot FOOL!

Bruce Pestell
Bruce Pestell
Reply to  Robert

Total B.S. Illegal immigrants cost the taxpayer at least 200 billion a year. That does no include the cost of criminal activity including drug and human smuggling. Their kids a fully covered by the social safety net including food stamps and healthcare. You are passing leftist propaganda.

Stuart
Stuart
Reply to  Robert

Well that lie makes no sense at all. Those illegals that you say that are contributing sop much to our country, can’t contribute a damn thing that they don’t first take from us. Just like government that can’t give us a damn thing that they don’t first take away from us.

Sympl1
Sympl1
Reply to  Robert

How much do you send to youre home country…look at it again you have missed a VERY IMPORTANT FACT…you are mixing youre migrants…illegal aliens do none of the above mentioned by you…half truths only work on dumrats….get a clue

Mary
2 years ago

Way to go Dennis, you hit the nail on the head. I cannot stand Chris Wallace and have never understood why Fox has him. I just do not get it. Fox has more then Chris who does Not belong. I agree with you 100 percent !!!!!!

dave soto
dave soto
2 years ago

could NOT agree MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

homerizzor
homerizzor

Amen!!!!

Dreyfus
Dreyfus
2 years ago

Were there women who accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment? I know he had relationships with many but not sure I heard of the harassment charges.