Spud of Inside Cable news via Wikimedia Commons

Longtime Fox Business host Trish Regan left the network for good over the weekend.

Regan’s unceremonious departure followed her coverage of the coronavirus pandemic, where she claimed its dangers were being exaggerated to hurt President Trump. (Mediaite)

A few days later the network announced her primetime show would be going on hiatus, citing demands of coronavirus coverage.

At the time the network said, “FOX Business’ primetime programs Trish Regan Primetime and Kennedy will both be on hiatus until further notice. Due to the demands of the evolving pandemic crisis coverage, we are deploying all resources from both shows for staffing needs during critical market hours. FOX Business will run long form programming in primetime for the foreseeable future.”

Today Regan said in a statement, “I have enjoyed my time at FOX and now intend to focus on my family during these troubled times. I am grateful to my incredible team at FOX Business and for the many opportunities the network has provided me. I’m looking forward to this next chapter in my career.”

Do You Approve of Trump’s COVID-19 Response? [TAKE THE SURVEY]

simple-ad

Equalizer
Equalizer

Why not fore some of the democrats that are regular guests like Donna Brazile for starters.

Carl
Carl
Reply to  Equalizer

Brazile is a FOX planted liberal, lying, bigot who gave Killary the questions of the 2016 debate so she and her staff could destroy Trump. They cheated, they lost. Besides, race comes into play with J.Williams and D.Brazile. End of story.

Bill
Bill

Right on

A. D Roberts
Reply to  Bill

Is there any doubt that Fox is just as liberal and anti-Trump as the other MSMs. So when are we going to find another network that will tell the truth and not obey the elite ONE WORLD ORDER?
II Chronicles 7:14. The elite are godless unless you consider their own SELF WORSHIP.

wocyob
wocyob
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Newsmax is a great choice (and the fastest growing network out there now).

Gar
Gar
Reply to  A. D Roberts

OANN One American News Network is also a great network that trys to tell the truth.

ecbound
ecbound
Reply to  A. D Roberts

One America News is good. I watch it on Youtube, but there may be another way to see it. Fox is owned by one of the same 6 corporation that owns the rest of the fake news.

Matthew G Zatkalik
Matthew G Zatkalik
Reply to  A. D Roberts

OANN – One America News Network; has been – from the beginning – offering the news with a staff that is articulate and very qualified to provide news. My take is that it is sans fake news and without prejudice. I could be wrong! But, look for OANN and decide if it’s time to supplement or rethink the news.

Michelle
Michelle

OANN One American News Network

R k cannon
R k cannon
Reply to  A. D Roberts

OANN – One American News Network.
Fox is now run by liberals. Not the same Fox News as just a few years ago.

Ida Socci
Ida Socci
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Fox TURNED LIBERAL when the sons took over. Another great online alternative is CBNNews.com.

Kathleen Ryba
Kathleen Ryba
Reply to  A. D Roberts

If you can get One America News “OAN” then that’s the best one. They are so true to form that most Cable/Satellite companies don’t carry them. The only one I know that carries them is Frontier/Verizon.

peggy
peggy
Reply to  A. D Roberts

so sad to see where FOX is today, no choice but to turn to OAN and the Podcasts out there like BCP and Dan Bongino, I get sick to my stomach when I see Juan Williams and that Brazil’s lady?

Alan
Alan
Reply to  A. D Roberts

The only problem with Newsmax is I do not believe their broadcasting equipment is even from this century! I tried to watch a few segments of Bill Oreilly, and his head is cut off!??. Also, everything appears to be in very low resolution. They need to try buying new equipment instead of going to the flea market and getting the stuff that is obsolete.

jw
jw
Reply to  A. D Roberts

How about you look into OANN , One American News Network !

Don
Don
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Nope….not at all. The brothers have ruined it. it’s now jsut another comedic whining machine in general.

Tids1960
Tids1960
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Research: The “Business Plot 1933”
Research: Progressive Party 1924 & 1938

Homeboys don’t have very many game plans

Nancy Staples
Nancy Staples

Watch OAN!

Suckme
Suckme
Reply to  Carl

Braziel is a fat ass nigger bitch with shit for brains. What an ugly human being she is.

Masterblaster
Masterblaster
Reply to  Suckme

Hey Suckme. Your abusive, vile words show you’re just the kind of person Progressives wrongly associate with Trump voters. While I don’t think much of Brazile’s politics or trustworthiness, she certainly seems a better human being than you. Name-calling racist types do nothing to help Trump, the greatest POTUS in many decades. Just stop…

Gun moll
Gun moll
Reply to  Masterblaster

To call him the “greatest”
Is the most vile thing I have ever heard.

Dennis B Anderson
Reply to  Masterblaster

I beg to differ and I am way over board of being nice.
I agree that Brazille is a fat assed nigger bitch with shit for brains. What an ugly human being she is. Trish told it like it is.

A. D Roberts
Reply to  Masterblaster

Gun Moll and Dennis Anderson are trolls and truly are Democrats. They would be found in the streets as ANTIFA just a few months ago. And only liberal puppets would believe they are real conservatives. God will judge them.

Jim Wolf
Jim Wolf
Reply to  Masterblaster

This is obviously a dem troll trying to make conservatives look bad. They’re all over the place doing this crap.

Peter N Picco
Peter N Picco

Right on!

Steve Earle
Steve Earle

Right on!

DrBob Matthews

Our Greatest President
Donald John Trump
Our Father, God Almighty, we thank you for Our Greatest POTUS and realize
that You , All Knowingly, prepared him and are directing his genius!

Mark
Mark
Reply to  Masterblaster

Kudos Masterblaster; that idiot could be a paid troll that’s put out there to make it appear as though it’s a Trump supporter. It would be great to find these people and find out about them and expose them and maybe a few other things…

ecbound
ecbound
Reply to  Masterblaster

She’s not a good person, but that is no excuse for being a racist.

thomas barry
thomas barry
Reply to  Masterblaster

Ibelieve it was a never Trumper that wrote those vile words because I have never heard shit like that come from a conservative. It is totally against our makeup

Mr. C
Mr. C
Reply to  Masterblaster

Great point. You are exactly correct. Bless you for stating it.
President Trump and his followers do not feel that way or express themselves in such a vile manner.

jeannie
jeannie
Reply to  Masterblaster

I agree with you. That type of talk give the rest of us more respectable people the trailer trash names they call us!!

rick
Reply to  Masterblaster

I believe it was a never Trumper that wrote those vile words because I have never heard shit like that come from a conservative. It is totally against our makeup

j morrow
j morrow
Reply to  Masterblaster

Except for the N-word I believe suckme has it absolutely correct. Just how many gimmies does one useless person get.

kevin odonovan
kevin odonovan
Reply to  Masterblaster

I agree wholeheartedly with Masterblaster about the language but db is a terrible person not as bad as hrc or pelosi (lower case intentional in all 3 instances).

Jack edmund
Jack edmund

another Liberal hack

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Masterblaster

One America News (OAN) is on Direct TV channel 347, as well as, some special reports on YouTube. Much better than FOX news…

B. Matthews
B. Matthews
Reply to  Masterblaster

hahahahaha…. the responses to this are hysterical. These days, anything Republicans don’t like is fake. Someone like the OP makes a horrific, racist statement … so, obviously, it’s a plant! Must be a Dem! Fox hires people you don’t like and perhaps says something contradictory to the President … they’re in the tank for the Dems! It’s a great magic trick. Whatever you don’t like isn’t real. Just like the coronavirus, which was a total hoax until it absolutely wasn’t. On the other hand, OAN basically mainlines propaganda and nonsense, therefore it’s 100% real! The level of confusion and self-delusion in here is jaw-dropping.

Don
Don

@Gun Moll………your problem.

Tids1960
Tids1960

Good point

sw
sw
Reply to  Suckme

Tell us how you really feel…

Barbara Mannisi
Barbara Mannisi
Reply to  Suckme

Suckme
I hate the way you explain your dislike for some people. Racist hateful words have no place here and undermine the point you’re trying to make.
Unless, you’re trying to portray yourself as an ignorant, uneducated hateful person who embues the very values decent peoople refute.
If so go join Antifa! They espouse the same views you do — just to different groups.

Matthew G Zatkalik
Matthew G Zatkalik
Reply to  Suckme

Suckme, As Grandma would say, ‘Do you eat with that same mouth?’ Usually that kind of thinking and speaking escapes from the alimentary canal (alimentary tract).

Jcb
Jcb
Reply to  Suckme

Agree

calvin
Reply to  Suckme

are you certain she’s human?

Charles
Reply to  Suckme

Remove her and Juanwilliams
& not Trish

Linda Lee Moser
Reply to  Charles

I agree with you, Charles.

Curtis Cox
Curtis Cox
Reply to  Suckme

What’s wrong with you . I disagree with Brazil and Williams at times
I would rather see the liberal / conservative opinions addressing a given topic in a setting instead of Rachael of MSNBC
spew her opinions
Without debate .
You need to broaden your vocabulary and think before you speak

Richard Bonte
Richard Bonte

Exactly. Thank you.

Peter N Picco
Peter N Picco

I agree!!

Betty Oeschger
Reply to  Carl

so true but when Paul Ryan came to fox its gone down hill — cannot belive they keep Ron Williams & Lying and cheater Donna Brizle who has said things worse then Mrs Trish Regan — I now watch OAN more and more all the time. Fox with Ryan lost a lot of respect for me. Ryan is so two face. But just maybe this is what fox is coming too. There all a few left at fox Hannily and Ingrahan & Bill Tuckter. But OAN is a up and coming true News.

Jerry Todd
Reply to  Betty Oeschger

When Ryan pulled his stunts as Speaker, I knew he and his Democrat fundraiser wife were better off out of the political scene. Then the knot heads who took over FoxNews started their little progressive game.

It appears only my Congressman Kevin McCarthy survived the 2010 “Young Guns” with Eric Cantor getting primaried out and Ryan selling out. At least Kevin has grown along with our President in the cauldron of Swamp lies and sedition.

Margaret
Margaret
Reply to  Betty Oeschger

Very true! OAN is factual and sensible.

Tom
Tom

Spot on target lad.

Dee
Dee
Reply to  Carl

Carl , you’re 100 % correct ! Stopped watching the five because of Lowlife Juan Williams ! There’s very few shows left on Fox that we watch now , and I’m betting eventually they’ll be given the boot because of the lowlifes running the station ! Also heard Deep state Paul Ryan in on the board .

Curtis Cox
Curtis Cox
Reply to  Dee

What’s wrong with you . I disagree with Brazil and Williams at times
spew her opinions
Without debate .
You need to broaden your vocabulary and think before you speak

bianchi
bianchi
Reply to  Carl

I turn off FOX as soon as that woman comes on. She is an admitted liar and a racist.. Why Fox is keeping her is beyond me.

Kathy Owens
Kathy Owens
Reply to  Carl

Amen…we the American people need to contact our senators and governors to get this trash and DEEP STATE traitors cleared out of our government!! We are being sold out to the higest bidder!! On EVERYTHING…EVEN ON THE CORONA VIRUS EGUIPMENT!!

Michael
Reply to  Carl

and should be jailed as a TRAITOR to our country!!

David M. Flowers
David M. Flowers
Reply to  Carl

Get rid of this Brazil woman – I do when ever she comes on Fox. She doesn’t belong – OUT.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Equalizer

Fox is taking a left turn I will find something else to watch

mary l conner
mary l conner
Reply to  Bill

WATCH ONE AMERICAN NEWS….FOX HAS LET US ALL DOWN WITH THE HIRING OF PAUL RYAN AND HIS HATRED FOR TRUMP AND DONNA BRAZILE HATRED FOR TRUMP AND JUAN WILLIAMS HATRED FOR TRUMP AND CHRIS WALLACE FOR HIS HATRED OF TRUMP… FOX CAN STICK IT IN WITH CNN & NBC BUT, THE RATINGS WILL GO DOWN AS LOW AS CNN & NBC ARE…………………..

Memphis714
Memphis714
Reply to  mary l conner

AMEN couldn’t have said it better. I only watch Lou Dobbs,Hannity and Judge Jeanine. The rest are lying, liberal pushing assholes.
Time to FOX to pay for its left leaning ways don’t you think??? When their ratings keep dropping because the loyal supporters are fed up, lets see how they like losing all that money.

Katherine Bulaski
Reply to  Memphis714

I agree with you. Lou Dobbs tells it like it really is.

A. D Roberts
Reply to  Memphis714

Want to hurt them? Watch them to get a list of their sponsors. Then call those sponsors and tell them you will not do business with them BECAUSE of their support for Fox.

Blowme
Blowme
Reply to  Memphis714

Tucker Carlson and Laura ingraham are very good too. I watch them and Hannity and Judge Jeanine.

Robert Winter
Robert Winter
Reply to  mary l conner

I agree you picked the right culprits

Jcb
Jcb
Reply to  mary l conner

You said just what I wanted to say. Thank you !

Curtis Cox
Curtis Cox
Reply to  Jcb

I disagree . I like that the liberal thinking is addressed within a given forum . Clearly showing the different agenda . If you notice fox will pull up independent facts . While the far left deals with opinions .

Laura
Laura
Reply to  Bill

THEY ARE HORRIBLE I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU. THEY ARE ALL AGAINST TRUMP and Saying w have nothing to be THank ful for.. THey are so not CHRISTIAN and horrible to ask that. Much to be THANK FUL for!!!!! ASK PEOPLE IN JONESBORO AR. about NO DEATHS IN F3 TORNADO!!!

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Bill

FOX leans more to the right than any other media source. Perhaps you should stick with them and encourage them to stay with truth and balance. If the left is allowed to destroy FOX there will be no one speaking for conservatives, Christians, Republicans (that are not RINO’s), patriots, etc.

Reed E Hogan
Reed E Hogan
Reply to  Bill

Not true Bill. There is another great news organization called One America News (OAN). The only problem is that some cable companies like DishTV don’t carry OAN. DirectTV does and I think OAN does a great job of speaking for the conservative Christians, Republican, and Patriots. Especially, Chanel Rion.

KIM ROETHER
KIM ROETHER
Reply to  Reed E Hogan

OANN is on ROKU for FREE.

Autumn
Autumn
Reply to  Bill

You can also get honest reporting from Pat Robinson on the 700 Club, as well as the Epoch Times.

Benford Hughey
Benford Hughey
Reply to  Bill

Rupert Murdoch gave control of Fox News to his two Liberal sons and their very Liberal wives.

Margaret
Margaret
Reply to  Benford Hughey

Very true! OAN is factual and sensible.

Irish19
Reply to  Bill

What do you expect when they put Paul Ryan , a Trump hater on their board. Of course they are turning left. I only watch Hannity , Judge Jeanine, Mark Levin, Lou Dobbs, Jesse Waters and Laura Ingraham . That’s enough for me. Fox has too many left wing nut jobs on their shows. Wallace, Williams, Brazile, and many more that are invited to speak. MAGA2020.

Jake
Jake
Reply to  Equalizer

Donna “The Cheater” Brazile. How can anyone trust her?

Dennis Cho
Dennis Cho
Reply to  Equalizer

What’s happening to FoxNews? Trish, along with Lou Dobbs are one of the bright spots
on Fox Business. And of course Hannity, Tucker, and Inghram on Fox News. I believe Trish
words about COVID19 was taken out of context. Bring Trish back!!!

Ed Marsh
Ed Marsh
Reply to  Dennis Cho

You made a huge mistake firing Trish and Kennedy. I will be watching something else in their time slots. You pandering Democrats that are running fox in the ground for a communist and another old man that doesn’t know where he is are a disgrace to news.

robert
Reply to  Ed Marsh

Are you referring to the Sleepy Guy that has been in Elected Office for 40 odd years and who enriched himself/family using his Position in Office ??? The Left is being used as they are Clueless n Birdbrained and what did they really get from the Democrats x They are not exempt from the Policies and Agenda/Pandering of the Left x Time for All American Citizens to Wake Up and Be Involved in Resuscitating America

John Hull
Reply to  Ed Marsh

It’s that POS Paul “the RINO” Ryan calling the shots. Welcome to “The Demoncrap Douche Bag Hour” I know, who gives a Shit!

Imagifts
Reply to  Dennis Cho

I love Trish like most do who watched her! I never thought at any time she mis spoke but you are now dealing (for the last 5 yrs) with the progressive sons + wives of Rupert Murdock so that is the reason … they are very tied with all progressives, never trumper etc… they do not like conservatives or anything you or me would like …. they should all MOVE to a better channel like ONAN where we can look at their programs without having to put up with knowing progressives run the station!

Linda Walmer
Linda Walmer
Reply to  Imagifts

It would seem the cable network FOX is leaning left more and more. If it continues there will be no true news left to listen too.
It is depressing that so many of the “rich and famous” are mostly left leaning socialist who want to turn America into a Socialist
country. Where are examples of any country without the rule of law that has true Liberty?

Charles Garton
Reply to  Imagifts

I agree totally. I record the evening Fox News and made it a point to view through her comments when she was a guest. Her comments were always analytical, clearly communicated, and reasoned. Victor Davis Hanson is another guest whose comments are always worth my attention. OAN is becoming an alternative for conservative news.

Autumn
Autumn
Reply to  Dennis Cho

They can’t. She defended Trump don’t you know.

Realtor Donna
Realtor Donna
Reply to  Dennis Cho

Bring Trish back. She said what alot of us were thinking, in OUR opinions!! We can still have those, no??

Gloria Buroker
Gloria Buroker
Reply to  Equalizer

go to fox and send an email regarding Trish, I did

Donna Ryan
Donna Ryan
Reply to  Equalizer

Agree. Trish clearly spoke her opinion n this is still Freedom of Speech or not ?

Janet Wade
Janet Wade
Reply to  Equalizer

Got that right and one Williams on the go to

Carol Dugan
Reply to  Equalizer

Fox has made another big mistake for firing Trish Regan for telling the truth. They keep the corrupt Brazile on fox that . You better watch Fox it will not be long when you do not have any one that will be watching Fox and I am one of them. You fired Trish because she up took up for Trump. When are you going to fire Juan Williams? I guess you will never fire him because all he does is bad mouth Trump and all he does is make a fool of himself. I I have said many times when Williams is on I put my TV on mute because I want to here the truth and Williams don’t know the truth.

Jim Bryant
Jim Bryant
Reply to  Equalizer

I have been writing Fox complaining that why do you have Brazile on? I change the channel whenever she is on. Why why why do you give air time to this biased liberal political hack????

Joseph
Joseph
Reply to  Equalizer

Keep Trish Reagan she is one of the best, brazzil is a total flop

Harrison
Harrison
Reply to  Equalizer

Great idea! She should be fired for lying!

Lew
Lew
Reply to  Equalizer

yeah, I mean she was just telling the truth, and FOX can’t handle that anymore or was it warning the other conservatives in the lineup.

rattler
rattler

Fox has become as bad as CNN and MSNBC. I don’t watch it anymore.

Thomas Sanders
Reply to  rattler

I agree. Last several years a noticeable shift toward a more extreme liberal shift. I stopped watching a couple years ago.
One America News Network is my favorite, but they were dropped by comcast and only premium for At&t–You Tube is what I settle for and they are censoring as well

Suckme
Suckme
Reply to  rattler

The only good shows on Fox are Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Jessie Watters.

Suckme
Suckme
Reply to  Suckme

Judge Jeanine is good too.

Jim Bryant
Jim Bryant
Reply to  Suckme

Agree I hate Brazile

Lew
Lew
Reply to  Jim Bryant

Don’t hate her, shouldn’t let a person like her do that to you, dislike yes but don’t hate, you are acting like them. Now that’s hate! and that has turned them into mentally ill people.

Blowme
Blowme
Reply to  rattler

You should watch Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham and Judge Jeanine. They speak their minds and tell it like it is.

Jim Bryant
Jim Bryant
Reply to  Blowme

Yet Fox allows these biased Dems air time. I get so pissed. Fox is taking us viewers for granted. They think we are stupid and won’t change the channel. Wrong assumption. I do and will tune out. Even when I watch a dvr show, I turn on Newsmax just to improve their ratings. I won’t do that anymore for Fox.

Carl
Carl

Fox News fired Trish Regan for telling the truth. Shame on them. Fox is getting just like CNN and MSNBC. The socialist, liberal Murdock brothers are a disgrace. She should jump to AON News who tells it like it is and will soon be the “Go To News” channel.

marie brown
marie brown

What channel is AON?

Karen Iida
Karen Iida
Reply to  marie brown

Not Sure on Cable. I have a Spectrum Streaming Plan and don’t get it there, but it is available for $4.95 per month through my Roku Device. Great News Channel! Here , this info link might help…One America News Network | Your Nation. Your News.www.oann.com
Home · About OAN · Affiliate Relations · Careers · OAN Personalities · Where to Watch · Press Kit · Press Releases · Brand & ID · Certifications · TV Schedule …
‎OAN Newsroom · ‎Where to Watch · ‎About OAN · ‎World

Raymond Hickey
Reply to  Karen Iida

I watch Liz Wheeler on OAN. She is an excellent journalist

AM
AM
Reply to  Karen Iida

I ONLY watch OAN!! I have AT&T/DirectTV and watch it on Channel 347 for the past 2-years. Never saw a false story or false information – it’s straight-up honest news.

Jim Bryant
Jim Bryant
Reply to  AM

Thanks for the AON tip. Bye Fox. Fox you did it to us, we didn’t switch on you.

ROBERT T WARD
ROBERT T WARD
Reply to  marie brown

OAN…google it

Rollie
Rollie
Reply to  marie brown

Carl is referring to OAN which is OANN.com on the internet.

robert barrientos
Reply to  marie brown

Its OANN x One America News x Its on AT n T and others x You have to look for it

Betty
Betty
Reply to  marie brown

Channel 347

Karen Iida
Karen Iida
Reply to  Carl

I agree! That said, I too like AON because they tell it like they see it, especially Liz on The Tipping Point and Graham on The Daily Ledger.