Joe Biden falsely claimed to be a professor at the University of Pennsylvania while discussing his economic agenda at Prince George’s Community College. Despite his assertion, Biden never taught a single class at UPenn, although he was paid $1 million by the university.
This incident highlights concerns about both his credibility and potential corruption, as he has a history of making false statements and receiving substantial payments for minimal work. UPenn’s Vice Provost for Faculty, Anita Allen, confirmed that Biden’s role was not as a teacher but was centered in Washington, where he primarily delivered speeches rather than teaching courses.
Biden: “I taught at the University of Pennsylvania for four years and I used to teach political theory.”
Watch The Viral Clip Below:
Biden claims he "taught political theory" at the University of Pennsylvania.
He never taught a single class at UPenn. pic.twitter.com/i7Or2dfp4k
— Greg Price (@greg_price11) September 14, 2023
In scrutiny of President Biden’s public statements, several have been brought into question, as it’s being alleged that the ever-growing list of Biden can once again be added to, including:
- Claimed his son Beau died in Iraq.
- Stated he taught Political Theory at the University of Pennsylvania.
- Mentioned nearly losing his wife and Corvette in a house fire.
- Proclaimed the generation of 12 million jobs.
- Insisted he never spoke to his son Hunter about foreign business deals.
- Denied accepting bribes or financial incentives for influence.
- Promised to visit East Palestine.