26th MEU, Corporal Jesse J. Johnson via Wikimedia Commons

“Fox & Friends” co-host Brian Kilmeade announced this morning that President Trump needs to “start coordinating” with reported President-elect Joe Biden’s team concerning the coronavirus pandemic.

Kilmeade’s statement comes as the president’s legal battles over the election results continue. (The Hill)

“I think it’s in the country’s best interest if he starts coordinating on the virus and coordinating on security with the Biden team. And just brief them,” Kilmeade said Wednesday during “Fox and Friends.”

The Biden team has been barred from viewing classified material and meeting with administration officials during the transition period, as the General Services Administration has refused to certify Biden as the winner of the presidential election.

Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris received a briefing from national security experts Tuesday despite the hurdles.

The call for coordination from Kilmeade comes as the U.S. has seen an alarming surge in coronavirus cases across the country, with hot spots concentrated in the Midwest.

de52
de52
3 days ago

Brian Kilmeade is proving himself to be an a-wipe. Is he hoping for a gig at CNN?

E E Bradley
E E Bradley
Reply to  de52

🗣Don’t be afraid to call him what he really is “UnFair & UnBalanced ASSWIPE” from the FUAX 🦊NEWS FAKE NEWS NEWEST MEMBER!

Eliot
Eliot
Reply to  de52

Nah, just a promotion from within…
After all, we are talking the “new” Murdoch boys FOX. lol

Sharon
Sharon
Reply to  Eliot

They are showing their colors. One by one

Rastus
Rastus
Reply to  de52

I wouldn’t give Biden the right time of day ….. on anything if I was Trump. Hope he doesn’t. 47 years of secrets and some of the most dirtiest DC sleeze hidden and fading in one old man’s corrupt brain.Being part of 4 years of group resist, fraud and lies against a President who is/was more successful than Reagan. My gosh. And now we are facing Episode 2, The Barack sequel, starring the same bunch of effed up characters loaded with more extreme and insane ideas than before. And ALL the American public is supposed to by this shiiit and come together, because the big guy Joe tells us to do so.
My answer, go sniff some hair so your leg hairs tingle …. sorry Brian, hopefully no dice.

Junie
Junie
20 hours ago
Reply to  de52

More exposure of those pretending to be patriots.

Gloria Camilli-Coleman
Gloria Camilli-Coleman
14 minutes ago
Reply to  de52

I sure hope Newsmax where lot us conservatives has moved over to from FOX…Brian has always been a big wimp….I don’t believe he ever was a true Pres. Trump supporter..to make a statement like he did….Really Brian…you should be working for the liberal and loser CNN…..Right up your ally….if you really believe what you said….Shame, shame…President Trump is still our greatest president and no winner has been called…..

Nancy Burian
Nancy Burian
3 days ago

Brian Kilmeade: I thought you were smarter than this, and this another reason why I’m watching Newsmax now. Pres. Trump has every right to have re-counts in every single state so what’s your problem? I have to say that I am so disappointed in you and other too at Fox. I would like to know why Fox is going ROGUE and joining up with CNN, MSNBC, etc and why are you on that team? Fox is turning democrat, and I cannot live like that, I cannot trust you guys anymore either. Who is making you guys go Rogue on Fox? Who’s paying you to move to the left?

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
Reply to  Nancy Burian

Someone tell the writers of the new Animaniacs revival that their first episode is dated now.

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
Reply to  Nancy Burian

Rupert Mudoch’s sons, that’s who

Joanne C.Walczak
Joanne C.Walczak
Reply to  Louisa Swanson

And their wives who are huge liberal left wingers..

Eliot
Eliot
3 days ago

It’s so easy to be a huge liberal WHITE left winger when you live in safe, white neighborhoods.

Mike McHugh
Mike McHugh
Reply to  Nancy Burian

Disney bought Fox last year. ‘Nuff said.

James I corcoran
James I corcoran
Reply to  Mike McHugh

DID NOT BUY FOX NEWS… BUT RUPERTS SONS JMES AN LACHLAN ARE RUNNING IT AND L’S WIFE GAVE A MILLION TO BIDEN

USNVet31yrsSvc
USNVet31yrsSvc
Reply to  Nancy Burian

Sor$$

Judith
Judith
Reply to  Nancy Burian

You are 100% correct. There is no reason for Trump to discuss a transition with Biden, since the states’ elections have not been certified. This election is so fraught with illegalities. Just look at the recounts and how votes for Biden really belong to Trump. Look at how votes were counted after Republicans were told that counting was over for the night…then THEY continued to count ballots that were brought in surreptitiously! And how about these Dominion machines that were programmed to switch votes from Trump to Biden. This is the worst election I have ever witnessed…and I am 78 years old!!!!

Daw
Daw
Reply to  Judith

Ask yourself. Who pleaded with sleepy Joe to never concede? Who still refuses to concede the governor’s race in GeorgiaAnswer 1: Hillary. Answer 2: Stephanie Abrams. So, what is this nonsense about conceding and playing well with others? Typical dems

Carl Fink
Carl Fink
Reply to  Nancy Burian

Because the Murdoch daughter is a Democrat

Bucky
Bucky
3 days ago

WHY would you coordinate with the enemy. Cheaters, Thieves, and Baby Killing Lost Souls. I know this asshole is the enemy.

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
Reply to  Bucky

Since Rupert Murdoch’s sons told him to.

James I corcoran
James I corcoran
Reply to  Louisa Swanson

THERE GOES HIS MASCULINE MACHO INDEPENDENCE IMAGE… ON HIS KNEES

Eliot
Eliot
Reply to  Bucky

I think you’re describing the America of the future…. fortunately many of us won’t be around.
Just like there’s “life after death” with democrat voters, I hope there is life after death for the rest of us too….. so I can look down and laugh!!!!