Photo by Gage Skidmore

Failed Presidential candidate and former First Lady Hillary Clinton opened up about what her potential political future will hold during a new interview with ABC News.

As Fox News reports:

During an interview with ABC News’ “Good Morning America” Monday, the former 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, former secretary of state, former Democratic senator from New York and former first lady said she will remain in the political world, even without mounting a bid for public office.

“I will never be out of the game of politics,” Clinton said, adding, “I’m not going to be running for anything,” but said she feels “our democracy is at stake.”

“I really feel our democracy is at stake, and there’s many reasons for that,” she said. “Some of them we saw on the screen with the insurrection, some of them because of the revelations about Facebook that creates a world of disinformation instead of, you know, one that we can agree on what the facts are.”

“I really am worried about what’s happening at home and around the world,” she said. “So, I’m never going to get out of, you know, being involved, worried and hopefully, trying to help in some way.”

The comments come only a day before Clinton’s new fiction book ‘State of Terror’ goes on sale.

Skip
Skip
1 month ago

Another A-hole, not even relevant…who cares!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Skip

These comments coming from an old washed out hag that told of landing under sniper fire in some shithole country. But the camera only showed killery hanging out with some little girls. She probably wanted to try out her strap on.

Reply to  Dan Tyree

Like Numb Nuts, it does appear that Hillary has a preference for preadolescent females. One girl told a story of Hillary engaging in oral sex with her when she was a tender age.

Jackie Greathouse
Jackie Greathouse
Reply to  David Baker

Eeeeeeewwwww! I gotta go vomit now.

1 month ago

The girl also described Hillary as being hygienically-challenged.

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  Skip

Oh she’s relevant all right . As relevant as that steaming pile behind the Democrats mule .

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
1 month ago

The world would be far better off if Hillary had never been in politics in any way!

Calvin Drexel
Calvin Drexel
Reply to  Valkyrie

We’d have at least One more nice Ambassador.
That _unt SHOULD be in jail YET! UNTIL THE DAY THE PIECE OF EXCREMENT DIES!
WE HAVE NO ACCOUNTABILITY, NO JUSTICE, ANYMORE.
We are Rotten, SICK. We ARE going down.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Valkyrie

Or had been still born

Will
Will
Reply to  Dan Tyree

You and your irony! I love it!

JimN
JimN
Reply to  Valkyrie

And Vince would still be alive.

JimN
JimN
Reply to  Valkyrie

And Vince Foster might still be alive.

1 month ago

How much were those Clinton Stadium event tickets selling for, I mean before the tour was canceled? You’d think this perennial bad penny and her joke of a husband would have gotten the word.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  David Baker

The Gall of this ShitStain on Humanity is beyond ASTOUNDING! With the absolute CROOKED, CRIMINAL Shit she pulled, HOW do you have the Audacity to point at others about ANY damned thing?!!!
Thank GOD she was as popular as a turd in a punchbowl with EVERYONE other than other women that are C Z and was defeated!
Can she Pleeeeeeease DISAPPEAR someday SOON?!

Reply to  Bill

Hillary is acting like any Hollywood Has-Been who’s trying to keep her name in the headlines, or even on the third page–below the fold.

George Hanratty
George Hanratty
Reply to  David Baker

GOOD analogy. She IS Norma Desmond in SUNSET BOULEVARD.
Wonder how her oral sex life is these days.
Sorry, one HAS to Wonder. 🤷‍♂️ Right, Bill?

1 month ago

I guess you can’t blame her in that regard. A while back, I was a stage musician. Our band played many bars, weddings, outdoor concerts and parties. In the late 1990s, I gave up on the music business. Until a couple of years ago, I had no equipment, my finger calluses were gone, my voice was affected by some throat ailment, and I had no plans to be back on stage. One day, out of the blue, my good friend and former band mate called and asked me to attend his re-formed band performance. They sounded okay, and they even asked me to perform an Elvis tune. All of a sudden, I was a musician again!

The draw of notoriety is compelling, and Hillary is one example of many who surrender to that lure of recognition.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  David Baker

AND one of the CLASSIC “trappings”in Life, Adulation!
FAME & FORTUNE have ushered more people into Hell with greater expediency AND with greater Assurance than ANY of the other trappings in this audition known as LIFE.

Reply to  Bill

Hillary labors under the mistaken impression that she alone rose to prominence on the merits of her accomplishments. It’s as if the phrase “Nepotism” was forbidden to be mentioned in her presence. Her husband was the driving force behind Hillary attaining her posts, and–much like the Hildebeast adamantly defending her sexual predator husband–Bubba Clinton spends much of his time trying to smooth over Hillary’s gaffes and ineptitude, along with her lickspittle media. In the music business, live performances make-or-break your image. If the band doesn’t look good, or sound good, you won’t get much ‘adulation’, or gigs.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  David Baker

She reminds me of the old Bette Davis movie called what ever happened to baby Jane

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Dan Tyree

Check out Wm Holden and Gloria Swanson in Sunset Boulevard; regarded as one of the BEST movies ever made.
Shitary is as demonically repulsive as Norma Desmond! GREAT flic !!!

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  Dan Tyree

Wasn’t that movie her biography ? Hillary is like lunch at KFC . Two small breasts , two plump thighs and a bonus a really fat A** !

AmFer
AmFer
Reply to  Wyatt

Hillaryous!!! …I can’t stomach even looking at her.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  AmFer

Sadly, I feel the Same. Just LOOKING at her and seeing that smug, Elitist countenance makes my blood pressure rise and nearly triggers my Gag reflex. Then if I actually HEAR her spew some of her twisted, Godless, Liberal SHIT, I just HAVE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

JimN
JimN
Reply to  Wyatt

And two left wings.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  JimN

NICE add-on!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Wyatt

😂

Reply to  Dan Tyree

More like Nora Desmond in “Sunset Boulevard”.

Reply to  David Baker

…And there are many more bodies in the Clinton ‘pool’….

Will
Will
Reply to  Bill

Bill. my good man…it’s TRUE we have no justice anymore in our once-great country. But in the NEXT life, things will be COMPLETELY different!

Joey Baloney
Joey Baloney
Reply to  Bill

I got dibs on her broomstick! you know, for the Wizard…