Photo by Gage Skidmore

Former failed presidential candidate and former congressman Joe Walsh is now blaming a person her referred to as a ‘big Trumper’ for having his low-rated radio show canceled.

As Mediate reports:

Former Illinois Republican congressman Joe Walsh announced Wednesday night that his show on GAB Radio Network had been canceled. In a tweet, Walsh said the network is run by a supporter of Donald Trump who has wanted to oust him for some time.

“It’s not a surprise I guess,” Walsh told Mediaite when reached for comment. “The same thing happened to me at Salem Media before my primary challenge to Trump. They let me go as well.”

GAB Radio Network is owned by Joseph Walburn

“Look, I’m no big deal, but today is the final straw for me,” Walsh tweeted at the time.

It looks like Walsh may now be forced to do the unthinkable: get a real job.

Billy Edens
Billy Edens

I guess ratings were so good another station will pick Joe up? Probably not since his immediate family was the only ones listening!

Tom Brown
Tom Brown
Reply to  Billy Edens

And, they were lying just to make him feel better. :O

Richard Petit
Richard Petit

You may be antitrump due to personality but you can’t be antitrump and, legitimately, call yourself a conservative. Which of his policies did you disagree with. If it was the America First ideology then you are a globalist and anti-American!

Lily
Lily

Boo whooo glad Juan Williams is going he is such a idiot he couldn’t say one thing positive just another black crying foul but he has profit so doesn’t that make him a black privilege or is he a poor black person I think not if it wasn’t for the brave men and women of all races he would not have his freedom in this beautiful country that Biden is slowly destroying yes Hod Bless Trump who cared for all people race and color Biden hates white

Rob
Rob
Reply to  Lily

I’m sure he laughs all the way to the bank.

Disgusted
Disgusted
Reply to  Lily

The dude will remain at Fox as a political analyst! LOL. Didn’t ever observe that the fool showing half oz of brain matter. A racist, a foul and loud mouth, yes. Brain matters, nahhhhh.

Annabel
Annabel
Reply to  Lily

I stopped watching The Five due to not being able to stand Juan Williams however I may, just may, return to viewing it again.