CBP Photography via Wikimedia Commons

Following a testy exchange with a bicyclist in the Hamptons, a police report has been filed against CNN anchor Chris Cuomo.

The verbal altercation occurred on Easter Sunday.

Per The Hill:

The reported filing with the East Hampton Police Department came after Cuomo shared a story on his SiriusXM radio show on Monday about a “jackass, loser biker” who got in his “space” because he was in the front yard with two women and three children at the home, which is still under construction. The bicyclist told the Post that Cuomo had purchased the property.

The Long Island bicyclist, a 65-year-old man who only identified himself as David, told the Post he decided to file a police report to document the alleged incident in case he feels “that this guy’s a threat to me.”

“I just looked and said, ‘Is that Chris Cuomo? Isn’t he supposed to be quarantined?’” David said after one of the two women there approached him. “I said to him, ‘Your brother is the coronavirus czar, and you’re not even following his rules — unnecessary travel.'”

“‘Who the hell are you?! I can do what I want!’ He just ranted, screaming, ‘I’ll find out who you are!’” Cuomo responded, according to David.

David further alleged that Cuomo told him “we’ll meet again.”

As of this article’s publication, the East Hampton Police Department has not responded to calls for comment.

Explore our interactive COVID-19 map below to learn about the latest updates from every state!

AL AK AZ AR CA CO CT DE FL GA HI ID IL IN IA KS KY LA ME MD MA MI MN MS MO MT NE NV NH NJ NM NY NC ND OH OK OR PA RI SC SD TN TX UT VT VA WA WV WI WY DC

Confirm You’re Registered to Vote for Trump [ACT NOW]

John
John
1 year ago

“Do as my brother says, not as I do. I am better than you,” thinks Chris. I have two words for Chrissy-boy: BITE ME!

texasladybren
Reply to  John

AMERICANS WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA FROM THE EVIL CRIMINAL ACTS OF DEMOCRATS………………………..TO SOLVE AMERICAS PROBLEMS MAKE THIS CHOICE WE THE PEOPLE’ HAVE THE POWER OF OUR VOICES AND OUR VOTES, TO VOTE OUT THE ENTIRE LYING,CORRUPT, TREASONOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY COME NOV 2020, VOTE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TO END ALL CORRUPTIONS IN WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).

A. D Roberts
Reply to  texasladybren

That was a threat. Too bad we can’t get one of those California sheriffs who like to issue tickets for breaking the lock down to go and issue this elitist a few thousand dollars tickets.
Yes, Andrew made the rules and Chris breaks them. And then he threatens those he encounters as he BREAKS HIS QUARANTINE.
CAN YOU SAY JERK???? That is the nicest thing you can say ABOUT A CUOMO.

Jeanni
Reply to  texasladybren

YOU CAN BET THAT I WILL BE VOTING TO RE-ELECT PRESIDENT TRUMP IN 2020! AFTER SEEING WHAT THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TRIED TO DO TO DESTROY PRESIDENT TRUMP I WILL NEVER BECOME A DEMOCRAT!

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  Jeanni

And not just Pres Trump, but the American citizens.

skai
skai
Reply to  Jeanni

Jeannie Good on you I too waked away from DemocRATS .They are evil as they come. Listen to Dinesh D’esouza on youtube .

Jennie L. Smith
Jennie L. Smith
Reply to  texasladybren

Amen, I agree

Mac
Mac
Reply to  texasladybren

Absolutely, however, it seems the democrats have “hypnotised” all of their party.

Dan Swingler
Dan Swingler
Reply to  texasladybren

AMEN!

Joe rampart
Joe rampart
Reply to  John

I am so sick of these privileged white so called exemplary white boys that think they are better than anyone else..give me a break Freddo maybe finally now… your gonna get whats coming to ya…you and your brother both can lick my boots….

A. D Roberts
Reply to  Joe rampart

We don’t claim them as white. They are Italian and probably mafia. No, they have been excluded from “white” as a results of their actions and lack of morality.

Cathy
Reply to  A. D Roberts

I’m Italian and that is a ridiculous statement. That’s like me saying (if you had a Scottish last name) that you’re useless, because all you do is play bagpipes, wear women’s clothes and drink Guinness all day. I’m Italian, and the furthest person from the mafia ever. Stop painting certain ethnic groups with the same broad brush. You’re showing your ignorance.

Yoda
Yoda
Reply to  Cathy

Kathy, I can ASSURE you he is just Joking! ABSOLUTELY No Offense to you. I’m German Italian and proud of both but You Know the characterization Of “Italians” when referring to Bad People… it’s characterize as “Mafia”… doesn’t mean All Italian’s are bad just bad Italians are aka “mobsters”. It’s just that simple. Country Boys/Cowboys are “good ole boys but BAD or stupid Country Boys/cowboys are “Rednecks”.
Get my drift?

Viet Vet
Viet Vet
Reply to  Cathy

Suck it.

Jcatherine
Jcatherine
Reply to  Cathy

Ok, ok…we’ll just use ‘Fredo, from now on.

Clyde
Clyde
Reply to  Joe rampart

Joe what does race have to do with this topic? Expressing your concerns while bring race in this topic only proves you’re racist. Chris(Freddo)Cuomo is a bully not to mention an a$$hole like his brother Gov. Andrew Cuomo. I pray for the day someone like Chris Cuomo, Alec Baldwin or some other smart mouth a$$hat would make these comments to me. I may get locked up but they would be bed ridden. New report states Freddo’s wife has the Chinese Virus so just maybe Karma is at play.

Judy Roberts
Judy Roberts
Reply to  Clyde

They are also saying he never had the virus in the first place. He’s a very unpleasant person! I’m Italian and listened to his type while growing up
alot! SWORE I’d never marry one for that reason!
My mom’s first husband used to talk like that &
Chased her all over the house with a butcher knife
Almost every night screaming he was her Master & owed him her life! Love to be the fly on Cuomo’s
Wall!

Dick Griffen
Dick Griffen
Reply to  John

Does Chris even have the virus? The claim may be nothing but an attempt to draw attention and maybe improve CNN/s rating for a while. Looks to me like the Dems are intending to milk Covid-19 for all they can get out of it. If think they can scare enough people into creating an economic recession or depression over it, I expect them to try. Saw an interesting YouTube video by Candace Owens yesterday. She reports that the parts of DC that are out of the spotlight are business as usual, no mask, not restrictions on stores and no apparent fear of getting sick.

glenn edward davis
glenn edward davis
Reply to  Dick Griffen

Maybe wish should start calling it the COWVID-19 there is so much milking going on.

eugene curty
eugene curty
1 year ago

… And how about including the ‘brainchild’ AOC and her ideas about the ‘cow farts’… Oh! Lord!!!…Please… “Deliver us from evil”…

Jcatherine
Jcatherine
Reply to  Dick Griffen

Pretty sure he did not…

j morrow
Reply to  John

Same for lier brother A. Cuomo. Must run in the family if you remember the father Mario.

eugene curty
eugene curty
Reply to  j morrow

…Remember Bob Grant’s description years ago of Mario Cuomo on his radio show… (And I paraphrase in broken Italian)… “Mario… Tu se provinos SCHVACHEME”…

gls
gls
Reply to  John

the coumo boys think they are the ruling mafia of NYC and no one can mess with them! they are nothing more than 2 punk thugs.

Don

Cp123
Reply to  John

Narcissistic prick!

Bob Weise
Bob Weise
1 year ago

Doesn’t the bicyclist know that the ruling class in this country can do what they want?
He’s lucky they didn’t throw him in jail for operating an unlicensed bike!
We once went to war to rid ourselves of one king – now we have thousands of kings!

Pat Maddin
Pat Maddin
1 year ago

Every citizen needs to do this when the so called “elite” ignore the rules and laws citizens must follow. We citizens have Rights also and must be supported.