By The White House from Washington, DC - The Social Media Summit, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=80499140

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy raised some eyebrows over the weekend when he joked that he would have a hard time not using the gavel to his current House Speaker Nancy Pelosi in the head if the GOP wins back control of Congress in 2022.

As The Hill reports:

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) joked over the weekend that it would be hard for him not to hit Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calf.) with a gavel if the GOP wins control of the lower chamber in next year’s midterm elections.

At a dinner on Saturday evening, members of Tennessee’s Republican congressional delegation gave McCarthy an oversized gavel with the words “Fire Pelosi” on it.

“It will be hard not to hit her with it but I will bang it down,” McCarthy reportedly joked, according to Washington Post reporter Michael Scherer.

Several Republican leaders from Tennessee, including Gov. Bill Lee and Sen. Marsha Blackburn, were reportedly in attendance at the $250-a-plate dinner event.

Pelosi recently referred to McCarthy as a ‘moron’ when she was asked about his position on masks.

David Baker
David Baker

I’ll say it again: These people all meet at the bar after their sessions to laugh about how they’ve divided our population, and turned our congressional chamber into a Vaudeville stage.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  David Baker

Old Nasty Pu—y looks like she’s been beaten with an ugly stick

Kent
Kent
Reply to  Dan Tyree

the worst one is that hugely ugly negro, maxipad headwaters .. should be helped out of her misery

laf01
laf01
Reply to  Kent

You BAD! But I like it. Thanks for the comment.

Harold
Harold
Reply to  Kent

Genuine piece o’ shit human being, isn’t she?! Hard to believe Anyone can get That sick. Truly a demonic Demonrat.

rich
rich
Reply to  Kent

Yeah she’s the one that always makes me lose my supper when they show that ugly bitch on tv

m b
m b
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I would care less if I read in the paper Nancy Pelosi was permanently term limited by a good heart attack, stroke, drunk driver collision, etc. Add Maxine Waters, Dianne Feinstein, Nadler, Schiff, and a few more…

Jerry Moore
Jerry Moore
Reply to  m b

That would be great 👍

Jes
Jes
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I think the stick got ugly after Nasty Pelosi got hit with it. She is the wicked witch of the West. Now I feel sorry for the stick.

donald
donald

They can take pictures of cutting off Trumps head and carrying it around but make one little nothing joke about a democrat and the world is coming to and end.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  donald

They’re SCUM. Let ‘em Show It MORE Every day and have MORE people “catch on” Every day.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  donald

Did you ever see a Sociomarxist with a sense of humor? Socialist countries are the most miserable on the planet and socialmarxism is where the democrat party wants to take America. Stop them NOW !

Mel Pama
Mel Pama

I used to read self help books by a priest; I can’t remember his name at this time. He always said that “hatred will eat you up from inside and make you look ugly on the outside”. I can say without doubt that Pelosi epitomizes that statement, I’ve never seen a more uglier woman than Nancy Pelosi especially when she address the House or in anything else she does.

Mel Pama
Mel Pama
Reply to  Mel Pama

His name was Norman Vincent Peale.
https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/Donald-trump-2016-Norman-Vincent-Peale-213220Donald Trump 2016: How Norman Vincent Peale Created Him …
Oct 6, 2015  Known as “God’s salesman,” Peale merged worldliness and godliness to produce an easy-to-follow theology that preached self-confidence as a life …

Kent
Kent
Reply to  Mel Pama

she is beat by maxipad headwaters ..