United States Congress via Wikimedia Commons

Attorney General William Barr recently told Fox News that the Justice Department’s inquiry on the Russian probe is honing in on some familiar names.

Barr chose the eminently capable U.S. Attorney John Durham to lead the investigation, and his remarks have lead Trey Gowdy to deduce that Durham has disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok in his sights.

WATCH:

Per the Washington Examiner:

“Keep in mind. Peter Strzok, that I think is now a household name, has his fingerprints on every aspect of this,” Gowdy said on Fox News on Wednesday.

Gowdy, a former federal prosecutor who served as a Republican congressman from South Carolina, mapped out Strzok’s integral role throughout investigations underlying the 2016 election.

“From initiating it in the summer of 2016 to the Hillary Clinton investigation to [special counsel Robert] Mueller to interviewing Michael Flynn,” he said. “So, Peter Strzok would be a name that I would listen for as Durham begins to wind up his work.”

Strzok took part in the Russia and Hillary Clinton email investigations. He authored the “opening electronic communication” that initiated the FBI’s counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign. After DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz uncovered anti-Trump text messages between Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page, Republicans accused them of being part of a plot to undermine Trump.

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
2 years ago

Strzok is guilty as sin. Still, AMERICA WON’T BE SATISFIED UNTIL THE OBUNGLER AND HITLERY PAY FOR TREASON!

pageki2312
pageki2312
2 years ago
Reply to  Dan Winright

My last month’s online job to earn extra dollars every month just by doing work for maximum 2 to 3 hrs a day. I have joined this job about 3 months ago and  in my first month i have made $12k+ easily without any special online experience. Everybody on this earth can get this job today and start making cash online by just follow details on this website………
HERE══════►►►Click More Here

bearsleft4
2 years ago
Reply to  pageki2312

Pure BS

texaslady
2 years ago
Reply to  Dan Winright

AMERICANS WE HAVE TO TAKE BACK OUR AMERICA FROM THE EVIL CRIMINAL ACTS OF DEMOCRATS………………………..TO SOLVE AMERICAS PROBLEMS MAKE THIS CHOICE WE THE PEOPLE’ HAVE THE POWER OF OUR VOICES AND OUR VOTES, TO VOTE OUT THE ENTIRE LYING,CORRUPT, TREASONOUS DEMOCRAT PARTY COME NOV 2020, VOTE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN AND TO END ALL CORRUPTIONS IN WASHINGTON GOVERNMENT
“Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!” (Isaiah 5:20).

Delaine Hilzendeger
2 years ago

Everyone involved in the FBI, and they know who they are, is shitting bricks right now. And they are each calling another about who to turn on first. It’s going to be a blast watching them drop like flies on shit as the days go by. TRUMP 2020!!!

AbigailBeeton
2 years ago

I am making a good salary online from home.I’ve made 97,999 dollar.s so for last 5 months working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I’m just so happy that I found out about it…………..Join Here

bo navajo
bo navajo
2 years ago

If I was Strzok would do 1 of 2 things. I would either turn states evidence and enter the witness protection program or I would become a rabbit and run to a country that did not have an extradition treaty with the U.S. Either way he is an endangered rabbit. Run rabbit run because someone will most likely be hunting you.

David in MA
David in MA
2 years ago
Reply to  bo navajo

No extradition treaty: INDONESIA, the country of obama’s citizenship.
The passports of those under investigation MUST be pulled, so avoid fleeing
to avoid prosecution.= can be thwarted.