Gage Skidmore via Wikimedia Commons

GOP Senator Lindsey Graham is now vowing to ‘go to war’ to defend Chick-fil-a from liberal cancel mobs.

As The Hill reports:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) threw his support behind Chick-fil-A this week after reports emerged that some students at the University of Notre Dame voiced opposition to the school considering making the chain a part of its on-campus dining.

Students wrote a letter to the school’s student-run newspaper published earlier this month, titled “Keep Chick-fil-A away,” that pushed back against the idea of the chain being offered on campus, citing “serious ethical concerns.”

The fast-food chain has come under fire in recent years for donations made by its charitable foundation to anti-LGBT groups.

As Democrats and Liberals have become more and more radical in recent years calls to cancel Chick-fil-A have increased.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
29 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Bug D
Bug D
2 months ago

Lindsey Graham is finally going to get off his lazy ass and stand up for something? It’s about time. Where were you when Trump needed you?

Jay Morris
Jay Morris
2 months ago
Reply to  Bug D

He’s been up trumps ass, give me a break!

toyn
toyn
2 months ago

these idiot students should do something constructive instead of complaining about a company they have their opinions so let other people have theres if the food is good thats all that matters so get a life babies

HAROLD C HOPKINS
HAROLD C HOPKINS
2 months ago

We, as in conservatives, have long ago brought our compassion and care to the LGBT community. There are many of them who have seen this and joined our ranks. This is another example of the rabid left trying to cancel any opinion that doesn’t fit their narrative.