By JD Lasica from Pleasanton, CA, US - Elon Musk, CC BY 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=68478030

Liberal writer Daisy Barringer shocked many observers by appearing to wish death on billionaire and futurist Elon Musk after he seemed to flash the ‘O.K.’ symbol during his appearance on ‘Saturday Night Live.’

As The Daily Wire reports:

Daisy Barringer, a freelance writer and editor, said she hopes Tesla CEO and SpaceX founder Elon Musk dies in a Tesla fire after his appearance on Saturday Night Live (SNL).

Barringer wished for Musk’s demise after the businessman flashed the “O.K.” hand sign while hosting SNL. Barringer claimed that the hand sign is a symbol of white supremacists before locking her Twitter account after receiving blowback online (screenshots of her tweets can be viewed below.)

“Wait. Whaaaaaaaaa… did Elon Musk just … like… aggressively flash the white power sign during the Weekend Update? Please tell me I’m insane. Please. No really. Going to need you to tell me I’m insane,” Barringer tweeted.

“Listen, usually when I say I hope someone dies in a fire, I’m being hyperbolic. But, like, Tesla’s do burn for four hours straight, so like … I’m not gonna be mad about it,” she continued. “I kept watching because I really hoped one of the cast members was going to walk to the front of the stage at the closing and punch him out.”

While not an outspoken conservative himself, Musk seems to have a talent for triggering liberals who seem to despise him for no other reason than that he is successful land wealthy.

Tammy Flaherty
Tammy Flaherty
1 month ago

What the hell is wrong with people. Obviously, she was never taught respect for others or any living being as a child. What a piece of work. When does this kind of disgusting behavior get banned as well. People are just unbelievable

Concerned Citizen
Concerned Citizen
1 month ago
Reply to  Tammy Flaherty

You just can’t fix STUPID!!!

Kelly Barnes
Kelly Barnes
1 month ago

But the stupid one can.

Purple heart
Purple heart
1 month ago

Where do they find these liberal paranoid a holes. We all used the ok hand gesture in Nam. We did it to keep noise level down so the enemy could not spot us by sound. Have used the sign all my life never was or is it a racist clan sign. The woke look for something each moment of the day to get their panties in a wad about ,that’s if they are not busy ganging up on folks and beating the hell out of them for some stupid ideology. The left is worse than Hitler and Mao combined. Little IQ this woman is.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
1 month ago
Reply to  Purple heart

I have a sign that I will flash her

TurtleShroom
TurtleShroom
1 month ago
Reply to  Purple heart

Thank you for your service.

blues coat
blues coat
1 month ago
Reply to  Purple heart

Like Purple Heart rays many signs were developed over the years for places that were too noisy, long distances where your voice would not carry and Purple Heart says where you needed to communicate without giving up your positions. When I was young, working in steel mill we had to use hand signals to communicate with the crane operators moving coils and large packs of steel. Thumbs up to go up, index finger pointing down for down, thin and forefinger to move ever so slightly, the thumb and forefinger making sign that it is okay and even hand and fingers across the neck for stop. Someone could get their pants in a wad over several of those signs in this. Pretty soon anything you do will offend some crybaby.

paul
paul
1 month ago
Reply to  blues coat

Nope , only WOKE Liberals

Robert the Bruce
Robert the Bruce
28 days ago
Reply to  blues coat

You are 100% correct!

kappelvo
kappelvo
1 month ago
Reply to  Purple heart

Little or not little IQ, but certainly a black dick sucker .

Jerry Johnson
Jerry Johnson
1 month ago

Just imagine if President Trump picks Elon Musk to be his Vice President fir 2024………

paul
paul
1 month ago
Reply to  Jerry Johnson

Awesome Idea , What a Powerful Pair of ” Can Do ” Men .