The White House via Wikimedia Commons

Despicable!

The White House via Wikimedia Commons

The left has lost its mind over President Trump’s perfectly constitutional decision to nominate Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court. In the latest outbursts from the left’s collective psychotic break, progressives have taken to Twitter to make threats over replacing Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Here are the most outrageous:

Beau Willimon

Peabody Awards via Wikimedia Commons

Beau Willimon is an American playwright and screenwriter whose credits include Netflix’s “House of Cards.”

Reza Aslan

roanokecollege via Wikimedia Commons

A failed CNN host, Reza’s Twitter history includes several particularly odious threats, including one were he strongly hinted at beating up Covington Catholic High School student Nick Sandmann.

Emmett Macfarlane

Victor Vucicevich via Wikimedia Commons

Macfarlane is a professor at Ontario’s University of Waterloo. He’s written a book about the Supreme Court of Canada. Sounds exciting, eh?

Laura Bassett

Bassett is currently a freelancer and GQ columnist.

EDITORS NOTE: We at AAN appreciate you and your support of our work to counter the mainstream media narrative. Please share our news with your friends and family and encourage them to sign up for our newsletter.

READ NEXT: Supreme Court Gives Trump Decisive Victory >>

Help President Trump Stop Joe Biden [ACT NOW]

jerry hughes
jerry hughes
1 year ago

Start liberal dem bloodsucking parasitical ticks, when you start we will bury all of you, no more talk no more voting we start killing you and it will be mercilesss

Raymond A Martucci
Raymond A Martucci
Reply to  jerry hughes

Their places should go up since they like talking about burning things down. Start with their place of work and home

1 year ago

Nobody’s place should be burned because of what they say,

paul filing
paul filing
Reply to  Bob Bales

Not say-its a threat, boso.

Reply to  paul filing

So you believe that it’s not wrong to threaten to burn? So why — by what logic — do you threaten those who do what — by your statements, not mine — you have declared not to be wrong?

Reply to  paul filing

I think I may have read your comment backwards. I realize now that it is likely you were not making a threat. If that’s the case, I apologize.

Reply to  jerry hughes

And if you would do that, you would be acting exactly like those you claim to oppose.,

Rick
Rick
Reply to  Bob Bales

NO. th’ Colossal DIFFERENCE is that we are DEFENDING ourselves via the only way it’s rationally possible. Rabid, HOWLING lib-TARDS are akin to Vermin, pond SCUM, roaches, and EBOLA. And, the “cure” is to K1LL. You don’t “reason” with a… cockroach…

PAMELA SMYERS
PAMELA SMYERS
Reply to  Bob Bales

Bob: you should lecture your fellow liberals

Reply to  PAMELA SMYERS

That’s rather hard to do, as I have no fellow liberals.

ConanTheRepublican
ConanTheRepublican

Fellow cucks, perchance?

1 year ago

No. You assume who are my fellows simply because you assume my beliefs, even though I have expressed none of the beliefs I am said to hold.

David
David
Reply to  Bob Bales

You and your fellow liberals are counting on the conservatives to be placid and let you continue to destroy people’s lives but that’s coming to a halt. By the way, we don’t fight your kind of evil with tolerance and understanding. If you want to be violent, then we’ll be violent right back.

Scotty
Scotty
Reply to  David

Right, peace through strength!

Reply to  David

I write a few sentences that do not contain any liberal ideas, yet you somehow conclude incorrectly that I am a liberal. (For example, I said absolute nothing to indicate the slightest desire for destruction of lives or anything else.) I count on conservatives to believe and to act like the conservatives we profess to be. A core conservative belief is in freedom — for those you disagree with most as much as for yourself. If it is wrong — as every civilized person knows it is — to suggest that conseratives’ homes be burned because of what they, it is just as wrong to suggest the same for liberals’ homes. As evil as then continuing riot are, they are a matter for law enforcement, not individuals. If law enforcement doesn’t do its job, the answer is to fix that problem, not vigilante justice. As I said, acting to do what one thinks needs to be done outside the law is acting like the violent left does. Evil deeds do not fight (but rather join with) evil.

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Bob Bales

I agree with your ideals but this has been going on too long and if police or government can’t solve the problem then there needs to be another alternative.

Reply to  Paul

The alternative, whether by election or recall to change the leadership or by federal action, is to get law enforcement to do its job. The rioters claim to be rioting for social justice. (Many, if not most, appear to be rioting for the sake of rioting.) They will tell you that racial injustice has been going on too long, that government can’t (or won’t) solve the problem, and there is must be an alternative. Or course, they are wrong. But replace “racial injustice” with “rioting” and you have exactly your statement. The reasons for action in each case are different, but the mindset is the same: conditions are such that one is justified in discarding the law and doing whatever one views as necessary. The riots need to be stopped and there needs to be a return to the rule of law, which cannot happen except through the law.

ConanTheRepublican
ConanTheRepublican
Reply to  Bob Bales

These bastard BLM and Antifa people are going to absolutely raise unholy hell very soon. You BEST be ready to defend yourself, because it’s gonna get REAL ugly.

Scotty
Scotty
Reply to  Bob Bales

That’s not true, liberal anarchists want to bring the fight to ME!
I will NOT be bullied by a bunch of thugs, l WILL respond with deadly force!

Reply to  Scotty

Do you live in a riot area? You have a right to protect yourself when necessary, but not to go looking for trouble.

Stephen Weiss
Stephen Weiss
Reply to  Bob Bales

the town i live in suffered millions in damages from looting and rioting in the name of black lives matter, it was disgraceful…my personal home suffered no damage, even though this occured less than a quarter mile from where i live…if they did decide to attack in my residential neighborhood, and i or my family were threatened, and my residence attacked…blm or not…they better bring body bags as i will shoot to kill…..and i am licensed and i hit what i aim at.

USNvet
USNvet
Reply to  Bob Bales

Yes ! The USA, the riot area. Any America being attacked requires support and defended, period. To standby and watch the anarchists take one city and one neighborhood at a time until they arrive in my city, town and neighborhood is to late. An attack on any innocent american or property is an attack on all Americans.

Rivahmitch
Rivahmitch
Reply to  Bob Bales

Gee, Bob, That’s big of you giving me a right to “protect myself”. Does that right extend to me protecting my 95 year old neighbor? (Just asking… not that your opinion matters to me operationally.)

Reply to  Rivahmitch

I am not giving you the right. I was just acknowledging that you have that right so that, hopefully, I would not be accused of not wanting people to defend themselves. Yes, this includes defending a neighbor. Perhaps I should have used broader wording. But a right for defense applies, by definition, to defense. It is not the right to, as a number of commenters here appear to want, appoint oneself judge, jury, and executioner over those doing wrong. That is opposite to the foundations of our legal system. So it comes down to whether one supports or opposes that system and the rule of law. One cannot do both.

USNvet
USNvet
Reply to  Bob Bales

So we just stand by and watch. There are enough psychos to take the threats literally. Those that make the threat watch it happen and laugh. Prevent defense does not work. Proactive defense is the only answer.
We have already had violent shooting of congressional reps and an attack after the repub convention.
The the communist left has declared war on the America way of governing and it’s people.
We will defend against all enemies foreign and domestic.
That has been my “Oath of Office” for 57 years.

Rivahmitch
Rivahmitch
Reply to  USNvet

and mine for 53 years. BTW, Thanks for your service.

Reply to  USNvet

Acting lawfully is the only answer. Doing otherwise, increases, not decreases law and order.

ConanTheRepublican
ConanTheRepublican
Reply to  Bob Bales

Do you have a man-bun, and do you work at Starbucks?

1 year ago

No and no. But what if I did?

Rivahmitch
Rivahmitch
Reply to  Bob Bales

Bob.. You care for your family and property your way and I’ll take care of mine my way;-)

Rick
Rick
Reply to  jerry hughes

It’s coming… πŸ™‚

Rivahmitch
Rivahmitch
Reply to  jerry hughes

I killed better enemies than this leftist scum in Vietnam. Let them bring it.. should be fun. Semper Fi!!

Reply to  Rivahmitch

You can say “Semper Fi” as much as you want, but war and killing shouldn’t be (and are ot) fun.

Raymond A Martucci
Raymond A Martucci
1 year ago

It’s to bad it’s not their places to burn first. They like talking about burning things down it should be their homes. The doj needs to pay these Cowards a visit locking then up putting them in gitmo without any communication. Ruth will be haunting all those democracts who used her for political gain and not caring for her health. I were her I haunt every democract including these who make threats

1 year ago

You forgot a couple of very important steps before Gitmo trial and conviction.

eugene orico
eugene orico
Reply to  Bob Bales

These assholes are terrorist they don’t get a trial they go straight to Gitmo and i would love to be one of the guards.

Reply to  eugene orico

I assume that you are talking about Americans, not those captured on a foreign battlefield. I’m sure that your are aware that the Constitutional way to determine if an American is guilty is through a trial. Imprisoning without trial is the way dictatorships do things and is an attack on American values as much as the actions of those you consider terrorists.

Bob
Bob
Reply to  Bob Bales

destroying and burning property and not being arrested and charged is right?

Reply to  Bob

Of course not. Why do you even ask, since I have never remotely suggested that and, in fact, have already answered the question?

USNvet
USNvet
Reply to  Bob Bales

Terrorists on American soil are terrorists. Arrest and a midnight flight to GITMO or internal black prisons for interrogation/ water boarding.

Reply to  USNvet

Before you treat them as terrorists, you need to determine if they are terrorists. The American way to determine that is through arrest, trial, and conviction. Do not discard the law in the guise of protecting the law.

USNvet
USNvet
Reply to  Bob Bales

Terrorist are arrested And can be held forever without due process. The law since 9/11. GITMO is the place you hold terrorists.

Rivahmitch
Rivahmitch
Reply to  USNvet

or just shot on site… saves time and money.

Reply to  Rivahmitch

And destroys a foundational principle of America.

Reply to  USNvet

The Supreme Court has ruled against infinite detention without due process, eeven for those at GITMO, which is explicitly for non-Americans.

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Bob Bales

weak knees get crush. Suggestions then action. Your not doing none of it. Just talk.

Reply to  Paul

Whether or not there should be action depends entirely on the nature of the action. Standing for the rule of law is not weak.

Kenneth Wortman
Kenneth Wortman
1 year ago

If the left want to die in place try and destroy America and our constitution. You forget there are more Americans who believe in our country and constitution and we will bury everyone who tries to destroy it. You cowards talk bad but have no clue about a war and the devastating cost.