In the latest nightmare poll for Democrats facing midterm slaughter, President Joe Biden’s approval rating among people under thirty has completely collapsed.
Only 27 percent of voters aged 30 or less approve of Biden’s job performance in the latest YouGov/Economist poll, a devastating collapse.
Fifty percent of voters aged 30 or less disapprove of Biden’s job performance.
“The decrease really is quite stunning: -50 points on net approval since January 26th,” tweeted The Economist’s G. Elliott Morris.
Here is my piece on our YouGov/Economist data showing a huge dropoff in support for Biden among young people. The decrease really is quite stunning: -50 points on net approval since January 26th (our first survey of his presidency).https://t.co/x5Ss0aB7sv
— G. Elliott Morris (@gelliottmorris) December 16, 2021
Biden won those same voters just last year by a 60 percent to 36 percent margin over then-President Donald Trump.
Voters under 30 are generally the most-favorable group for Democrats, without whom they can’t win.
But after a year of Biden, the YouGov/Economist, among voters aged 18-29:
* 52% say America is on the “wrong track,” with just 25% believing America is “generally headed in the right direction”
* Just 25% rate America’s economy as “excellent” or “good,” with 57% saying “fair” or “poor”
* 29% say abortion should always be illegal under all circumstances, the highest of any age group and even higher than the 24% among Republicans
* Oppose abortion in the case of physical or mental disability by a 40% to 39% margin, the only age group to oppose abortion in the case of disability.
* Only 41% want to see the Supreme Court uphold Roe v. Wade, the lowest support of any age group
* 42% say race relations in America are good, the highest of any age group
* They don’t believe global warming alarmism, with only 46 agreeing “the world’s climate is changing as a result of human activity,” the lowest of any age group
* Only 22 percent believe individual consumer choices have “a lot of impact” on climate change, the lowest of any age group
* Only 40 percent believe large companies have “a lot of impact” on climate change, the lowest of any age group
* 52 percent have an unfavorable opinion of Nancy Pelosi
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com