Thursday, August 6, 2020

Everything You Need to Know About Ghislaine Maxwell’s Arrest

Caught…

Cheetoskeeto via Wikimedia Commons

Federal agents arrested Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-girlfriend, confidante, and reported madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, this morning in New Hampshire.

The British-born Manhattan socialite allegedly recruited underage girls for Epstein and his friends’ perverse desires. During her decades-long relationship with the deceased financier, Maxwell navigated the upper strata of society with ease, befriending billionaires, celebrities, and royals.

A book by investigative reporters Alana Goodman and Daniel Halper claims she even had an affair with former President Bill Clinton.

Here’s everything we know about her charges and where today’s developments might lead!

Back

16 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Jojodmonkey
Jojodmonkey
1 month ago

Well, she is the only credible person left that knows the truth “ the victims are being excoriated by the pound #metoo bunch of Democrats scumbag liars so just like Ms. Reade they will be ignored!
I tell you one thing they better listen to me this time and have trustworthy US Marshall’s watching her 24/7 or she will succumb to Arkancide just like Epstein!

cafid70585
cafid70585
Reply to  Jojodmonkey

I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…….COPY This Website….HERE══════►►►www.earningscoop.com

Danny
Danny
Reply to  Jojodmonkey

Billy Clinton and Prince Andy are going down and not on Ghislaine Maxwell either.

Tom
Tom
1 month ago

I have a feeling that people in the highest places are arranging her “suicide” as I write this. She definitely needs 24/7 multiple Federal Marshall guards. No bozo prison guards. At least three Federal Marshall’s with all working security cameras tested at least daily with batter backup.

Alan Doud
Alan Doud
Reply to  Tom

Check my reply Marshals not enough.

ken

Dead Pool, #1 pick !!!

Ernst
Ernst
1 month ago

Ghislaine Maxwell has no chance at physical security. She surely knows too much that is threatening to too many corrupt powerful people. Democrats do not let such people live (Seth Rich). Expect another Clinton “suicide” soon.

Alan Doud
Alan Doud
1 month ago

The only way this woman is going to survive is the president give direct orders to soldiers to guard her with their lives and to ignore orders from anyone else. And I don’t mean just a couple of soldiers. With many there is no falling asleep. BTW I think falling a sleep at your post is punishable by death in the military. In the middle of a complex surrounded by soldiers with the same orders. Several female soldiers in the same quarters on shifts in the same quarters not too leave her out of their site. Not even for restroom privileges. We all know with her knowledge she is marked for death.

twisted
twisted
1 month ago

Odd…. how we worry about PROTECTING her as she lined up young girls for sexual gratification for a man with a funny shaped… tool. She deserves NO EXTRA PROTECTION. She is not the ONLY one with the info… she would have DEFINITELY shared it with someone in case she disappeared. IF SHE GETS PROTECTION AND GETS TO LIVE, IT’S BECAUSE SHE GAVE ALL HER INFO TO THE PEOPLE IMPLICATED AND THEY LET HER LIVE. “they” ARENT protecting her so she can live and breathe and tell on people. They WILL protect her to protect their own SINS and CRIMES until they dont need her anymore.

Ralph Kramden
Ralph Kramden
1 month ago

I heard that she committed suicide next week.

Bill
Bill
1 month ago

They needed to get her where they can suicide her.

Eddy James
Eddy James
1 month ago

She is for sure on the list of “Must do suicides” of the Clintons! I wouldn’t give her the Snowballs chance in hell of making it to the questioning phase much less to trial. I’m sure Bill’s coroner is already on call, with all information filed in except time of death. Wonder how she will do herself in? Hanging, cut wrists, saved pills, jumping off of 4th tier of cell block?

Danny
Danny
Reply to  Eddy James

Yes, Hellary hates her because she gave Billy head but wouldn’t lick her puuusssssyyyyyy.

Freddy
Freddy
Reply to  Danny

Right on, Danny boy!!!

Doug
Doug
Reply to  Danny

Right on, Danny!!!

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell
1 month ago

Be housed in same jail or other locale, screen security or rerun Epstien again & we ( the victims lose).
Move now, get testimoney now.

People, Places & Things