Screenshot via C-SPAN.

In recent months, Rep. Liz Cheney has become one of the most vocal and vicious critics of 45th President Donald J. Trump, even going so far as to take interviews with the liberal, Trump-hating media in an attempt to undermine his massive influence within the GOP.

Here are some of the Anti-Trump Cheney’s worst moments:

Harry Balls.
Harry Balls.
1 month ago

Cheney is a stinkin’ turd!

Trump Lost
Trump Lost

Again, TRUMP LOST!!

I disagree with 99% of what Liz Cheney stands for… and these “disgraceful moments” as you ridiculously call them are repulsive. If I met her on the street (maybe I was introduced to her), I certainly with treat her with kindness and respect. Just because she has decided to side with the rule of law and not back your dear leader is all that you need to dismiss and decide she is now your enemy. The right wing Republicans are a weak pathetic excuse for a political party.

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Trump Lost

Go drown yourself in Barry’s bathhouse

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  Dan

He comes here to show his anger that globalist puppet barry won’t allow him to get between him and his husband big MIKE in the bathhouse .

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Trump Lost

I hate to agree but all of them both Republican and Democrat needs to be replaced and term limits imposed.

Big-T
Big-T
Reply to  Jim

I totally agree Jim… A wise Indian Chief once said, “Remember, the right wing and the left wing are all part of the same bird” They are all cut from the same cloth, and in order to stay in power they divide us to the point where we argue on these platforms about stupid sh*t!!! Term limit all government officials!!!

Joseph P
Joseph P
Reply to  Trump Lost

You really are a stupid person

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  Trump Lost

The globalist puppet, libby snow flake sheep say “baa baa baa”.

Pawn
Pawn
Reply to  Trump Lost

Coming from a coward and a really stupid one at that, a Suggestion: try to remember how to critically think then try doing that, if you ever have. Cheny is a total paid off politician like most, if not all of the dems and many of the reps. You just to, well I have already gone oevr that. You be kind, me I look at her and just laugh. I probably not say anything unless she addressed me and evn them probbly not say anything because a paid off corrupt person only looking out for #1, herself, doesn’t deserve any type of conservation and it’ss not like you will change her.. she is a waste of breath. Kinda like I am thinking you are but then who cares what we both think just mine is more intelligent…

Lola
Lola
28 days ago
Reply to  Pawn

Her father is more than paid off. If he went to trial, which he should, he would get life or death penalty. Not many places will you read about him because the government covered it “for reasons of national security.” On line they have totally convinced many that any whistler blower is making it up. I wonder how he affected his daughters life if she is able to think for herself??

Fritz klenner
Fritz klenner
29 days ago
Reply to  Trump Lost

Go eat dog shit you asswipe

Colline Snell
Colline Snell
1 month ago

Cheney needs to go next election!!

Dan
Dan
Reply to  Colline Snell

She needs to go extinct

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  Colline Snell

globalist puppet cheney will go next election when they count the Americans votes and then globalists will start to count their voter fraud and reappoint globalist puppet cheney .

no ones business