By Old White Truck from USA - Patriot Prayer vs Antifa protests. Photo 6 of 14, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=64734838

Parents in Loudon County, Virginia who dared to stand up to the teaching of critical race theory to their students are now under attack by a new group of ultra-woke claiming to also be parents.

As Fox News reports:

“I had my own family criticize me openly, and asked me you know, what’s wrong with me? You know, why didn’t I understand?” says Jessica Mendez, mother of two kids attending Loudoun County Public Schools.

CRT is not taught in LCPS, interim Superintendent Scott Ziegler said, but the battle over the county’s equity initiative has created a bitter divide among parents in the affluent Washington, D.C., suburb.

A Facebook group called “Anti-Racist Parents of Loudoun County” is accused of targeting parents who are “anti-CRT.”

“They put three pictures of me in there, and they called me a racist,” says Patti Hidalgo Menders, a Loudoun County parent and president of the Loudoun County Republican Women’s Club. “They had my first and last name, the name of my husband, where my son goes to high school, what town I live in, and they called me disgusting.”

Several of those interviewed by Fox even reported that the conflict over critical race theory has now put them at odds with their neighbors. Will critical race theory become the issue that undoes America? Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Bug D
Bug D

Just one of MANY issues that will undo America……pick your favorite

Mikey
Mikey

Civil war is coming…

LaJo
LaJo

I just don’t know what to say about all this race crap…for lack of a better word….I’m a child of the sixties….been there, done that and thought we were getting along quite well….then OBama happened….and now we’re being drug back into an even worse situation with our children being fed..that word again….. a bunch of crap….I hope these parents stay strong and do not let this poison spread. I’m really not sure…..could someone enlighten me as to what exactly their end game is…..besides making the white race an inferior and disgusting race…..and something to be ashamed of….what’s the ultimate goal and for what purpose….

LaJo
LaJo
Reply to  LaJo

Also….Bug….I agree….pick one….

fred Tran
fred Tran
Reply to  LaJo

LaJo, replace race with class and you will find it closely mirrors a Marxist Cultural Revolution. Antifa are the Demonrats Brown Shirts and the Jan 6th riot is San Fran Nan Pelosi’s Reichstag fire, google it if you dont know my reference. The DemonRat party is analogous to the NAZI party. They tell you NAZI’s were extreme right wing but in reality they were extreme left wing socialists. The word NAZI means National Socialist and those antifa morons say they are fighting fascism but in reality they are the fascists / communists. Our grandparents thought they rid the world of fascism but it has reemerged as the modern DemonRat party.

LaJo
LaJo
Reply to  fred Tran

Thank you for your input…I have to admit…I’m not real knowledgeable about “Marxism” but you made me dig deeper. Don’t mean to be dark but I fear for the direction of our country. We seem to be on a very slippery slope and can’t get any traction to stop it. As you look back on history…we humans have ways of really screwing things up….I hope this isn’t one of those….