By Hentschel / MSC, CC BY 3.0 de, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=87189030

Mitt Romney is widely considered to be one of the most treacherous ‘Republicans in Name Only,’ especially after his decision to vote to remove former President Trump from office.

He’s said many things that have proven that he is no friend to real conservatives, here are his most RINO quotes of all time:

Anita Wasemann
Anita Wasemann
1 day ago

And to think I voted for him……of course, there was no alternative. Shame on the Republican Party for choosing him.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
1 day ago
Reply to  Anita Wasemann

I’ve also voted for idiots. But fool me twice shame on me

Susan
Susan
21 hours ago
Reply to  Anita Wasemann

When he was the presidential candidate I voted for him because I believed that he would be a better choice than Obama. I still do. But I wish we had not had to choose between either one of them. Romney is not a good representative for the State of Utah nor the citizens of that State. He is detrimental to the Republic and the American people. This should be his last term in office.

Consuelo
Consuelo
5 minutes ago
Reply to  Anita Wasemann

Anita waseman Donald J. Trump was the best candidate for the fantastic job he did he accomplish all that he promised! Besides he ran the country as a businessman not a living politician!! Wake up and smell the coffee

Consuelo
Consuelo
1 minute ago
Reply to  Anita Wasemann

Romney is awant to be president a kiss a## traitor to the united states needs to be in prison !!

Jesse
Jesse
1 day ago

Romney is just like those in the MORON MEDIA. He is a DEMOCRAP RECTUM SUCKING PUPPET. He like McCain is mad because President Trump did what he could not. It is the reason he changed address to Utah and ran for office. He wanted to oppose and obstruct anything President Trump wanted done. Romney like Cheney have NEVER liked President Trump and have always done what the Democraps wanted not what they campaigned now or what is RIGHT for America.

roberto zanella
roberto zanella
1 day ago

Fired him, urgently, my idea from Italy.