Philadelphia Retail Store Looting
- Large groups, including juveniles, looted multiple retail stores, including an Apple store, LuluLemon, and Foot Locker.
- 8-hour spree from Tuesday night to Wednesday morning.
- Police arrested 15-20 individuals, recovering at least 2 firearms, and multiple can be seen escaping with large bags of stolen goods.
Watch The Viral Videos Here:
This happened 5 minutes from the Liberty Bell and right down the street from where the founding fathers signed the Declaration of Independence in Philadelphia.
This is what liberalism has done to our country pic.twitter.com/GVt3ENzls1
— 🇺🇸Travis🇺🇸 (@Travis_in_Flint) September 27, 2023
NEW: Mass looting breaks out in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania as criminals were seen stealing IPhone 15s from the Apple Store.
Luckily, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez explained in 2020 why people loot: To feed their families!
I’m sure those IPhone 15s will taste great.
“They go out and… pic.twitter.com/y5RKMo2zwG
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) September 27, 2023
Welcome to Philadelphia: pic.twitter.com/bwi8P6dHik
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) September 27, 2023
Major Police Response
- Significant police presence on Walnut Street between 15th and 18th streets.
- Police referred to the incident as a “coordinated attack.”
- Police secured areas and locked down parts of Chestnut and Walnut streets overnight for public and property safety.
Looted Items & Arrests
- Looters left behind Apple products due to anti-theft technology.
- Other targeted stores included GameStop, Walmart, and a Family Dollar in West Philadelphia.
- Northeast Philadelphia pharmacy reported theft of 40 bags of prescription medication.
- Police are investigating a possible “caravan” of vehicles used for coordinated looting across the city.