JD Lasica from Pleasanton, CA, US via Wikimedia Commons

Gov. Gavin Newsom is in hot water right now as he fights for his political life as the recall election in California continues.

But some high-profile Democrats are now coming to bat for him, desperately trying to keep him from losing his governorship.

Here’s a list of Newsom’s biggest (and most despicable) names who have come out in support of his failing leadership:

Bug D
Bug D
1 month ago

Does this list surprise anyone? It reads like a who’s who list of Satan’s army……..Jesus H. Christ please help us………

Louise
Louise
Reply to  Bug D

His middle Name does not start with an H. And you might want to inform yourself about this Person Who happens to be the only One Who can help us out of this mess.

Have some respect.

Reply to  Louise

Please give a nice long list of a successful CATHOLIC nation. Hey, you have a hundred to pick from all just south of the USA. I am waiting! Do you know how to do arithmetic? You know, count beyond three? Catholics cannot count beyond three! Look up how many satellites are REQUIRED to do a GPS location. That is the answer to your ‘jesus’ myth.

Loulou12
Loulou12
Reply to  Alfie

Don’t know and don’t care about their religion ,evil comes from everywhere even from those who have no faith . These people regardless of what ever they practice are evil .
Get off that anti- catholic thing you’re on , makes you look real bad kind of like them .

Reply to  Loulou12

SUCCESS is a defining factor in any nation…Please give a nice long list of a successful CATHOLIC nation. Hey, you have a hundred to pick from all just south of the USA. I am waiting!

Jawad
Jawad
Reply to  Bug D

I have it on great authority that Jews are not assigned middle names. Anyway, Bug’s point is well taken, that the figures in support of Goblin Nuisance are like a gaggle of corrupt reprobates: a pervert, a pedophile, a Communist, a renegade Jew who abandoned the Lord for filthy lucre, a pathological liar, a corrupt elitist, on and on. Perhaps my sainted Mother was right: there IS such a thing as demonic possession.

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Jawad

Oh, YES there IS! Don’t EVER doubt it for a minute!
And ALL one Really has to do is look at Hillary Clinton for PROOF. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Reply to  Bug D

The ‘list’ of traitors that support Newsom, CATHOLIC TRAITOR are all CATHOLIC TRAITORS. NO CATHOLIC is an AMERICAN.

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke
Reply to  Alfie

HONORABLE DISCHARGE AFTER SERVING MY COUNTRY, NOW A DISABLED VETERAN!!! AS USUAL ALFIE, YOUR AN [email protected]#HOLE BIGOT!!! YOU CALL ME A TRAITOR, AFTER MY SERVICE TO AMERICA, I WISH I KNEW WHERE TO FIND YOU, I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CALL ME A TRAITOR TO MY FACE, I WOULD END YOU!!! I AM CATHOLIC, AND I BELIEVE IN GOD, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CATHOLICS, SHOW YOURSELF, GO AHEAD, I AM DISABLED BUT I WOULD STILL HURT YOU, AND BADLY, PUNK AZZ BIOTCH!!!

1 month ago

Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people. Note the word UNFAIRLY.
Observation of proven failure forever is not ‘bigotry’. This would be keen observation, not bigotry.
Observe and then decide if you are voting for a destruction of the USA.
Questions to ask yourself:
How many successful CATHOLIC “C” nations are there? Proven failure is a factor in future projections.
Save the USA! Vote wisely, not by knee jerk dogma and propaganda.
Give me a nice long list of a successful CATHOLIC “C” nation … Hey, you have a hundred to choose from all just south of the USA.. A hundred nations, a thousand years and exactly 100% failure! Past failure is a really good indication of future failure. Now we have the ‘success’ of CA and NY which are Catholic,corrupt, and failed. . I am waiting.
Vote for ANY CATHOLIC “C” and you vote for failure forever.

1 month ago

You may be in to be a nice supporter of Benedict Arnold THE CATHOLIC TRAITOR.!. Benedict did have a statue of a foot made, which he lost in defense of the USA. Maybe John McCain the CATHOLIC “C” TRAITOR ought to have a little plaster hand put out in the middle fo the Arizona desert so all the ILLEGAL ALIEN CATHOLIC “C” INVADERS that he likes better than AMERICANS can come by and admire it.

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke
Reply to  Alfie

I know the definition of bigot!!! You call me a traitor because I am Catholic, you are a clueless azzwipe!!! Did you serve your country?? I SERIOUSLY doubt it!!! I did and I am disabled because of it. Tell me where can we meet, I want you to tell me to my face that I am a traitor!!! I will travel anywhere!!! You alfie, are a demented, cowardly excuse for a human!!!

29 days ago

Sidesteps, lots of sidesteps. And yeah, I was a lineman in heavy mortar. Benedict Arnold was also a CATHOLIC traitor and even had a statue made of his foot. That was the part that was deemed not be be a traitor part. You are in company with Capt Medina, CATHOLIC traitor and Lt Calley, CATHOLIC traitor that ‘served’ and were the only US citizens ever convicted of war crimes.

29 days ago

Yep, you are a CATHOLIC traitor. Be Catholic or be dead is the way of you CATHOLIC traitors.

Mafalda
Mafalda
Reply to  Bug D

No Experience Needed, No Boss Over il Your D Shoulder… Say Goodbye To Your Old Job! Limited Number Of Spots Open……. payit12.tk

Dan
Dan
1 month ago

With the California mail in vote Newsome will win by hook or crook.

Rick
Rick
Reply to  Dan

By Crook of course

Reply to  Dan

Newsom is a CATHOLIC TRAITOR. Biden is a CATHOLIC TRAITOR. Pelosi is a CATHOLIC TRAITOR. SCOTUS is now CATHOLIC.
Have you ever heard of a CATHOLIC “C” nation that has not overspent?
Have you ever heard of a CATHOLIC “C” nation that is not corrupt?
Have you ever heard of a CATHOLIC “ C” nation that has honest elections?
Have you ever heard of a “C” nation that is successful?
Have you ever heard of a “C’’ nation where the populace is educated?
Have you ever heard of a “C” nation that does not need to ‘export’ the illiterate ILLEGAL ALIEN CATHOLIC “C” INVADERS?
All the above proves a thousand years of exactly 100% FAILURE. Do not vote for FAILURE!
Vote for ANY CATHOLIC “C” and you vote for a traitor.
Vote for ANY CATHOLIC “C” and the borders will never be secured.

Les
Les
1 month ago

It’s like the Hall of Fame for incredible imbeciles. Unfortunately, with mail in ballots in play, Newsome isn’t going away anytime soon.

Reply to  Les

Have you ever heard of a CATHOLIC “C” nation that has not overspent?
Have you ever heard of a CATHOLIC “C” nation that is not corrupt?
Have you ever heard of a CATHOLIC “ C” nation that has honest elections?
Have you ever heard of a “C” nation that is successful?
Have you ever heard of a “C’’ nation where the populace is educated?
Vote for ANY CATHOLIC “C” and you vote for a traitor.
Vote for ANY CATHOLIC “C” and the borders will never be secured.