Phil Horton via Flickr

Recently, 19 Republicans voted in favor of Joe Biden’s insane far-left $1 trillion “infrastructure” bill that included many Democrat priorities, giving a win to Biden as he comes up on his 200th day in office.

Here are 10 of the worst RINOs who voted for it:

Bill
Bill

HELL TO PAY

Anna
Anna
Reply to  Bill

My neighbor’s aunt makes 62 every hour on the internet..iif she has been without work for eight months but the previous month her revenue was 19022 only working on the laptop 5 hours a day.. check this …… Paybuzz1.com

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke

He’s got all these POS RINO’S kissing his a&&!!! It’s SICKENING WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW!!! NEWS FLASH: PRESIDENT TRUMP WILL BE BACK IN POWER, IF HE DECIDES TO RUN AGAIN, IF HE DOESN’T, WE HAVE GOVERNOR DeSANTIS!!! Tell me when it happens, and it WILL, what will msm do??? It will DESTROY THEM, the “so-called” journalists won’t be able to work ever again!!! And I can’t wait to see these HACKS, fall on their a&&es!!!

Mark
Mark

I am truly disappointed by the senator from my state, Missouri, who happens to be Roy Blunt. The last five years he has shown himself to be a true swamp dweller and rino. His is going to retire in 2022 so I guess what he is doing is to pave his way into the swamp so he and his family will live happily ever after in the DC swamp scum. He has lost all my respect!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Mark

I’m not from your state but was surprised and disappointed that he voted for it.
Always kinda thought he had common sense.
He’s retiring, so I guess he no longer cared about his constituents. Will there be someone good to replace him?

Mike
Mike
Reply to  Mark

I, also am truly disappointed in the self serving moron of a Senator from my state of Louisiana. bill cassidy is an embarrassment to the people of Louisiana.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Mike

I saw him on a clip from Laura Ingram, and he was pissed at her for exposing how bad the bill was.
Concentrated on how good the bill was for his state with jobs and infrastructure/job creation.
Never addressed anything about the other 94% which is the part of the bill that will hurt us all.

Jweezy
Jweezy
1 month ago
Reply to  Mike

At least you didn’t have 2, self serving, rhino senators in your state like we do here in NC . we get stabbed in back twice. Of course career politician, swamp dweller Richard Burr is retiring. Thank the Lord for that. Be nice to get rhino tillis throwed out on his sorry can also!