Home Opinion VIDEO: The Truth About Deadbeat… Moms?

VIDEO: The Truth About Deadbeat… Moms?

4060

Sydney Watson is back with a new video, this time dismantling the liberal stereotypes affiliated with the child support system. She also preferred not to talk about coronavirus (and we can’t blame her).

If you’re interested in learning more about common child support myths and misperceptions and debunking these narratives, we highly recommend you check out Sydney’s latest work!

Confirm You’re Registered to Vote for Trump [ACT NOW]

0 0 vote
Article Rating
A. D Roberts

Here is something for you to think about. IF there was not an incentive for deadbeats to go after child support why are so many illegals coming here for that very purpose.
We are no longer a free nation. Our bureaucrats work hard at taking money from working people and giving it to those who don’t
PROOF: Of the SBA money that was supposed to help businesses that were SHUT DOWN because of bureaucrats forcing them to close, FORTH FOUR $44,000,000,000 went to CONSTRUCTION companies and those companies were NOT forced to close. So where is the investigation to root out the corrupt bureaucrats who gave the money to those NOT NEEDING IT.

A. D Roberts

Just saw a video of a vehicle pulling in to get free food from a food bank. A FAIRLY NEW SUBURBAN. Tell me that you believe that a person who can afford to drive a suburban needs free food. We have a nation that is turning to “socialism”. The problem is by the time the Democrats have force socialism on us our country will be bankrupt and our dollar will be worthless. WHY? Because the ONE WORLD ORDER won’t be able to take control until our economy has collapsed and we “invite” them to put us into slavery.

Don
Don
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Both of your comments are absolutely true. Bottom line is I can’t remember anything government has done efficiently in my lifetime EXCEPT steal from taxpayers, waste money and incur debt.

Don
Don
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Both of your statements are true. Bottom line is that government isn’t efficient in anything they do EXCEPT taxing us, wasteful spending, and incurring debt.

Walkin O'Shea

Let’s not forget that women can be just as heartless as men when it comes to their families. Unfortunately it always the children who have no immunity to the vagaries of their parents lives. Remember children hurt too.

Doug Hiley
Doug Hiley

I really enjoyed your video! I’m also a single. Dad that raised my daughter by myself! I never received a single dime from my ex wife! Even though she tried to kill me by running me over with my company truck!
You are really a beautiful woman! Thank you for bringing this topic to light! Good luck with any future endeavours! Cheers to you! Doug Hiley

Chanah
Chanah

Child support is one aspect of the issue, and the other is visitation rights. A friend of mine has had very painful experiences with family court and a controlling man-hating ex-wife. Though all of the court decisions were in his favor, to give him visitation rights, the ex would sabotage every meeting he was to have with his daughter. She basically made life very hard for the daughter after every meeting she had with her dad. She used her as a weapon to vent her hatred towards him, Now he didn’t deserve this because he hadn’t been abusive or violent in any way, but the ex was just a mean vindictive person and not emotionally healthy. She ignored the court rulings and yet the court did absolutely nothing to enforce their rulings. So my friend had to withdraw from his daughter – after several years of this – because he could not stand to enable her being used as a weapon. Though his daughter is now in her 20s, and supposedly is an “adult”, she did not respond to his reaching out on Facebook and to any letters, birthday presents etc. So the unstable mom is the winner, thanks to the lack of enforcement of family court rulings. The daughter is the loser, though my friend doesn’t have a clue as to her thoughts about having an absent father. The other tragedy here is that, though the judges and the court-appointed mediator realized how unhealthy the mom was, and scolded her and ordered her to cease using the daughter as a weapon, all was ignored by the mom. This mom is worse than a deadbeat mom; she is a sick person that refuses to try to get well.And the system is ultimately to blame.