Friday, August 7, 2020

Public Shaming of Conservatives Has Only Just Begun

Someone tried to shame Amanda Head by "outing" her as a Trump supporter. While this liberal weapon backfired today, online shaming is real and silences conservatives most!

Enjoy this and more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

20 COMMENTS

0 0 vote
Article Rating
W. Stan Leonard
9 days ago

The Shame Blame Belongs to the DemonicRat Party!

James
James
9 days ago

If you feel the need to defend D Trump Mark Finch did it best. Let me share his words with the rest of the world ….jwstx

” President Trump: Not a Republican, Not a Democrat, Not even a Politician, just a common sense American Patriot.
He’s a Pragmatic Lion who cannot be bought, has nothing to sell but Americanism, and cannot be influenced by lobbyists or Politics.
He’s my President, and I couldn’t be any prouder of Him.” Mark L Finch

He’s my President too and I could not agree more with Mark Finch …. jwstx MAGA GBA

A. D Roberts
9 days ago
Reply to  James

Then you had better get busy and STOP THE PLANNED VOTER FRAUD.

Jim
7 days ago
Reply to  A. D Roberts

I believe Trump is a couple miles ahead of those idiots.

wjh
wjh
7 days ago
Reply to  Jim

POTUS trolls the demoKKKrats and msm. One tweet they go ballistic. It’s like throwing rocks into the chicken coop and watching them go ape sh!t.

A. D Roberts
7 days ago
Reply to  Jim

The fraud in 2016 was great. I estimate it at 8 million votes. The Democrats believed they had enough to steal that election. This time it will be MUCH greater. Probably 13 million fraudulent votes. No, they are determined to win. After all. They stole about 30 House seats in 2018.

James
James
9 days ago

Stan , The shame does belong to the Democratic party because they are the enablers for George Soros funding to spread Marxism across the USA with paid terrorists like Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Anarchy, and the far liberal left of the Democrat party. I read the other day where a Republican Senator has proposed to permanently disband the Democratic party on grounds of Sedition, Treason, Anarchy, Terrorism, accessory to theft, lies, murder, persecution, and perjury. Did I miss something. Feel free to add to this and help expose the “Enemy Withing the Gates”
jwstx MAGA GBA

I Love My Country
I Love My Country
9 days ago

Plato said: Truth tellers are the most hated. That’s what this is by Biblical standards! Praying as well!

I Love My Country
I Love My Country
9 days ago

Well documented.

TFL
TFL
9 days ago

Love you Amanda!

A. D Roberts
9 days ago

The Alinsky way. You can’t be civilized and be a leftist hater of things conservative.
Good news. Imagine what they will be told by God when they stand before Him.

Kdub
Kdub
8 days ago
Reply to  A. D Roberts

A.D. Roberts……the Commies will be surprised when they stand before God on their way to the lake!!!
The Lake of Fire that is.

Wyatt
7 days ago
Reply to  A. D Roberts

I seriously doubt GOD will even grant them that privilege . I rather feel that they will have find a bus awaiting them at Heaven’s gate and Satan will be the driver

Stephen Russell
Stephen Russell
8 days ago

Why I quit Facebook, fear censorship, trolls en masse then 2, No way to tell whose true blue vs being a troll or bot
Urge all dump Twitter 2.
Join Parler, FREE.

Wyatt
7 days ago

Yes , I quit too . You could not express a conservative opinion without being put in FB Jail for offending someone .

russell remmert
russell remmert
8 days ago

Amanda you are correct and may the Lord bless you

Jenny Mills
Jenny Mills
8 days ago

Amanda, you are wonderful. I hope to be listening to you for the next four years while the stupid rat party tries agin to impeach President Trump for voter fraud, William Barr for sending out secret police…. still laughing at that accusation. Kayleigh McKenny will be fired for being smarter than all the reporters on the lawn…. and many more shameful, tax-payer money wasters that the dems love to pull.

Kenneth Barkdoll
8 days ago

I am a gun owner and shamed for that all the time by democrats , so being shamed because I am proud of the job Mr. Trump has done is not a thing that worries me in the least. Yes , allowed voter fraud does bother me and needs to be stopped .

David Miller
David Miller
7 days ago

That was Great. That is the Template for the Dem’s. Make a Statement, RUN LIKE HELL, no debate, no discussion. It Template comes from the Top as was Portrayed at Nadler’s latest Three Ring Circus. Not sure how, but I’m sure they will put on another show soon for our entertainment

A. D Roberts
7 days ago

Amanda, you really need to OUT this jerk. We need to know who he is so we can act against him when we can