Friday, August 7, 2020

AAN Daily Recap: Maxine Waters’ Unfounded Rumor About Herman Cain’s Death

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) had a dismissive reaction to Herman Cain's death, following his drawn-out battle with the novel coronavirus.

Waters also reiterated the unsubstantiated claim that Cain came down with COVID-19 at Trump's Tulsa rally, where he was seen not wearing a mask. No one knows where Cain contracted the highly contagious pathogen. Besides the latest outrage from Waters, here's the other news you likely missed!

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

34 COMMENTS

3.7 3 votes
Article Rating
Rocky Venti
Rocky Venti

Hello! Keep America great. Vote Republican. Trump 2020

WilliamS
WilliamS
6 days ago

Water’s face is but a reflection of the ugliness within.

Cindy Galt
Cindy Galt
4 days ago
Reply to  WilliamS

She always looks like she has swallowed a bag full of lemons!

Gen. Stewart
Gen. Stewart
4 days ago
Reply to  Cindy Galt

It’s more like a pound of shit

nibog84178
nibog84178
1 minute ago
Reply to  WilliamS

I have made 96,760 Buck just last month by working online from my home. I am a full time college student and just doing this in my free time for few hours per week by using my laptop.Everyone can check this out and start making cash online in a very easy way by just following instructions…….COPY This Website….HERE══════►►►http://www.earningscoop.com

Last edited 1 minute ago by nibog84178
Bemused Berserker
Bemused Berserker
6 days ago

Skanky Ugly Ol’ Ho needs to stroke out and die.

Jo Ann
Jo Ann
6 days ago
  1. You miserable ole’ lady don’t you realize how your made up insinuation will hurt that family.
Cindy Galt
Cindy Galt
4 days ago
Reply to  Jo Ann

She does’t give a flip. She takes every opportunity she can to try and bash President Trump.

Meg
Meg
6 days ago

Such a disgusting human being!

Mmj
Mmj
Reply to  Meg

She is so ugly…..I mean butt f ugly. This is what happens when a person is full of ugly hate…..it comes to the outside. I wonder if these stupid demons realize there is a GOD and they will have their judgement day and it won’t be pretty

Irene C Grooms
Irene C Grooms
5 days ago
Reply to  Mmj

Yes one day our GOD WILL RETURN AND THENWE ALL WILL BE JUDGED FOT OUR DEEDS.

Jojodmonkey
Jojodmonkey
6 days ago

I really hope old Max dies a horrible death, she really deserves it!

Mmj
Mmj
Reply to  Jojodmonkey

Yeah and I say again…..no Demonic rats have gotten the virus”………..hmmmmmmmm…..I have my own theory they must think republicans are stupid….yeah keep thinking that…….your traitorous ways will be found out

Lisa
Lisa
Reply to  Mmj

Probably secretly taking hydroxychloroquine like Trump, they would never admit it.

Chatterbugs
Chatterbugs
5 days ago
Reply to  Lisa

Amy Klobuchar’s husband took HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE for his “sea disease” and he got well. She’s a LEFTIST NUTJOB!

StaLe
StaLe
6 days ago

Is there really anybody that doesn’t realize that Maxine lost her mind, many long years ago?

Robert
Robert
6 days ago

Back to the cave you old bat.

Parkieone
Parkieone

Larry Parkinson

Parkieone
Parkieone
6 days ago

She is a Giant POS. One of the ugliest people inside and out.

Lisa
Lisa
6 days ago

This miserable old bi*** and Pelosi are the ones who can’t accept the outcome of an election. These disgusting old pigs are plotting how they’re going to cheat so when it’s found out then they will say see Trump won’t leave.
I would think with all the money Maxine has gotten from taxpayers for years and not working she could afford a wig that isn’t made out of fishing line. It has to be one of the cheapest I’ve seen. Same with Pelosi her teeth won’t stay in her mouth and her boobs are on her belly, you’t think she could afford a decent bra.

John Deck
John Deck
6 days ago

I didn’t even bother to listen to her, as she is just a Rude person regardless of her color. If she is like a lot of the other Blacks don’t like America than LEAVE. Go back to Africa where they belong. We have had enough of the BLM/Marxist Communist and Sores and his money. We have built the Country on Law and Order. Not Riots and Destruction so get it straight there end is near.

TRUMP 2020
TRUMP 2020
5 days ago
Reply to  John Deck

Designed and Built by White Europeans!! This is the reality that they really want to erase. It is an anti White anti American movement make no mistake.

Joy Smart
Joy Smart

The man had stage 4 cancer. Waters can go to hell

X calif
X calif
6 days ago

Go figure a pathetic racist black woman .She is part of California being a cesspool what a great job she’s done right. She’s got no business telling anybody anything.She has gotten rich of the tax payer.look at that state.Look at the Democrats that run it. What is wrong with the people that live there????

Josephine Lara
Josephine Lara
5 days ago
Reply to  X calif

I believe I read where she has been voted MOST corrupt for 3 yrs! With the folks that have to see her and put up with her. And I know this is CA, BUT years ago a man was kicked out of his position, he had won cuz some time during his time in office he had moved out of his district. Don’t live there how can you related and help them! BUT BUT the UGLY did and criketts…………………

Dumvet
Dumvet

Go get her Covid!!!!

A. D Roberts
A. D Roberts
5 days ago

I don’t want them to negotiate. I want them to block, deny actions and in general be the cause of great trouble for their effort to ‘GET TRUMP”.
Hang!!!!! Had t;hey cooperated they might have had enough good PR to actually win. But no. The are the party of NO NO NO NO.
And no, I don’t want any more money going to those lazy Americans who refuse to go back to work because they can make more money sitting at home. CUT OFF THE PIG TROUGH.

Louise
Louise
5 days ago

She’s a disgusting, hate-filled person. How she gets away with not living in the district she represents I’d like to know. I wonder how many of her constituents know where and in what lavish lifestyle she lives.

Gun Moll
Gun Moll
5 days ago

Trump can’t stop killing people, can he?

Josephine Lara
Josephine Lara
5 days ago
Reply to  Gun Moll

Wrong site evil………………………He is the only one saving people! Coulda, shoulda you be the one he didn’t!

paul st
paul st
5 days ago

America goes all out for a Politician that spent his whole life working for some Americans but not ALL Americans that passed recently . Herman Cain , a good Honest man that worked for all of America . A true Black American success story is barely mentioned except to be belittled by Maxine Waters .

Last edited 5 days ago by paul st
Josephine Lara
Josephine Lara
5 days ago
Reply to  paul st

Even worse were BO plenty s comments being spewed at a funeral. Shows what little class he has always NOT had!

Vic Anderson
Vic Anderson
4 days ago

Bugg ‘er !

Gen. Stewart
Gen. Stewart
4 days ago

How do people vote for nit wits like her time after time. They must be as stupid as her