Amanda Head returns to discuss Prince Harry’s recent, unhinged comments attacking the First Amendment.

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
1 year ago

If Harry don’t know what the 1st amendment is about he should get his ass back to England

Julia
Julia
1 year ago
Reply to  Dan Tyree

Really!! Move back across the pond Brit!! That’s why we fought your country in the first place!! IT IS CALLED FREEDOM!!!

Slack Jaw
Slack Jaw
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I truly do not understand. In the U.K., they have free speech. The bobbies don’t break down anyone’s doors because of some perceived slight, through speech. I have to believe that Harry doesn’t understand our constitution, and the fact that we have codified freedom of speech in our Constitution. If someone doesn’t clue him in soon…he WON’T be welcome here or in the U.K.!

Carl Peal
Carl Peal
Reply to  Slack Jaw

On certain subjects, it is a crime to express your opinion online in Britain. They are not as free as we are. JMO

Richard Dunne
Richard Dunne
1 year ago

This is why we fought a Revolutionary war to get out from under the yoke of pompous asses like Harry.

gretta
gretta
Reply to  Richard Dunne

The elite always over estimate their own worth… which is a flat out “0”. They have no business telling me, my family, or anyone what we should do and should not do. I am so sick of these people preaching and lecturing to us. I could tell them what to do, but I don’t, because I don’t give a flip what they do. It’s crazy that they want to tell us how to live, what to think, what to do, and what we can say and not say. How insane and pompous is that?

gretta
gretta
Reply to  gretta

To Harry and all the communists who preach and lecture us on how to live, go clean up your own backyards, that should keep you so busy you wouldn’t have time to stick your dirty noses into our business.

Madeleine
Madeleine
Reply to  gretta

I truly believe the real instigator is the wife! Meghan seems to have caused ripples all over, with her own Father and step brother and sister, with President Trump (She clearly bears a grudge) and she was great pals with Obamas, Oprah and the Hollywood elite. Prince Harry and William were brought up to never comment? So it seems strange to me all of sudden he is complaining morning , noon and night?

GI Bride
GI Bride
Reply to  Madeleine

Agreed, But I still like to know how he got into the USA so quickly to live here without going thru formal immigration. Is he another illegal foreign national invader????

Joe Smoe
Joe Smoe
1 year ago

That’s what we fought them in 1776 to rid America of the elitist though from England. It is sad that they have not learned anything about the US.