Amanda Head returns to discuss the insane doctrines of the left, including the push to continually expand the welfare state to an absurd degree. Needless to say, the consequences of this aren’t pretty.

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Billy Bob Clinton
Billy Bob Clinton
1 year ago

We love Amanda Head. She is such a babe. Hellary hates her, though, because she is so good-looking. Hellary blows em.

Barry Obamothfucker
Barry Obamothfucker
1 year ago

You da man, Billy Bob.

Chucky Schumer
Chucky Schumer
1 year ago

You da man, Billy Bob.

Real Evo
Real Evo
1 year ago

i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is what I do.☛ Profitskeys.com

Robert Higginbotham
Robert Higginbotham
1 year ago

What I don’t think the recipients of all these “freebys” understand is that what the democrats are giving away will bite them where it hurts the most. I’m too old to care but your kids and grand kids will.

We got screwed
We got screwed
1 year ago

The politicians are filling their pockets, do not kid yourself 2019 senate ethics report says it all over 2000 complaints, 4 investigated and dropped because lack of jurisdiction..noted by senate ethics committee composed of senators

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy
1 year ago

Biden wants to buy everyone’s vote. He doesn’t want to leave a single vote unbought.

Flyboy B
Flyboy B
1 year ago

It’s his administration. Biden doesn’t have the cognition long enough to do much of anything except to straighten his strings from the puppeteers.