The unhinged anti-Trump female soccer player Megan Rapinoe is back and still complaining about a host of far-left issues, which Amanda proceeds to take her to school on.

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Tim Kuehl
Tim Kuehl

Who cares. Quit giving her a platform. Quit paying attention to her. She’s a nothing who plays the sport of the 3rd world.

Californiasailor
Californiasailor
Reply to  Tim Kuehl

WHICH IS THE ENTIRE WORLD INCLUDING OURS…..

john`
john`
Reply to  Tim Kuehl

didnt know england germany france was a third world country

Tom Brown
Tom Brown

Make it simple, the men and women’s teams need to make a certain amount of money per ticket sold. Lets say 20 cents per ticket sold. If there are 1000 people at this game, then there is $200 to be shared equally among the women. If there are 12 players on each team, and two teams that makes 24 players. Take 200 divide by 24, and you come out to a total of $8.33 per player. If the following night the men play to 10,000 spectators, then the men make $83.33 per player by taking 10,000 and divide by 24. Now that sounds fair to me. If the people don’t care to go to the girls game in this case, then the women need to do something to excite a fan base to come out and watch. Just like in the real world, if you have a product the people don’t buy, then change products to create demand or think about closing up your shop.

Casey
Casey
Reply to  Tom Brown

There you go with those damn economics again. It is obvious that Megan Rapinoe has never had any economic courses. I wonder if she realizes what an ignoramus Rapinoe sounds like?

CHRISTIE WAGNER
CHRISTIE WAGNER
Reply to  Tom Brown

TOM BROWN, true. The delusional Left needs to realize that they cannot–and SHOULD NOT–dictate people’s tastes according to what the Left demands or according to the percentage their promoted minority represents in the population. For example, if women represent X % of the populatiion some or many of them choose to be homemakers the Left needs to shit up and stop dictating. If I were to have an M.D, J.D., Ph.D., and M.B.A. but choose to stay home and bring up my child then I say to the Left, “Up yours with thumbtacks. Don’t tell me what I should want or do!” THAT is a liberated woman!

Ed D.
Ed D.

Very well put! BRAVO!

DrSique
DrSique

Um, was that a Freudian Slip? Perfectly stated.

Californiasailor
Californiasailor

AMEN.

john`
john`

rap;inoe was not actually a great player. medium at best. her politics kept her on the team. she redminds me of the bitch jane fonda. of course i am a vietnam vet and a soccer coach for 50 years. she was mediocre but very vocal.

Tank
Tank
Reply to  Tom Brown

Her main income is from endorsements screwing young kids out of their parents hard earned dough. Women’s soccer is … boring

Sal Tumminia
Sal Tumminia
Reply to  Tom Brown

Well Said 100%

Ed D.
Ed D.
Reply to  Tom Brown

If they get rid of the SHIMS and go topless, that might improve attendance! 🙂

dave holt
dave holt
Reply to  Tom Brown

Play topless.

Jeff
Jeff
Reply to  Tom Brown

Let’s just set wage rates for all jobs. What should that be? If you don’t like it find another job. As usual you and other people feel it can be handled as simply as you have stated it. Who would watch the game because it wouldn’t attract any talent. To attract talent you have to pay for that talent. So to meet your change my product statement. I go out and hire a player like Pele (dating myself & the last time I watched soccer). I have to pay him well to get him. I have now changed my product to create demand. He now makes more that any other player on the team but I have lots of fans. The others on the team are now making less. Or should they make the same as the person doing most of the work? How would you feel if you were doing all of the work but not getting paid for it? Shouldn’t you make more?

Raul Allegre
Raul Allegre
Reply to  Tom Brown

I agree with your point but would just change it slightly to be the team gets a percentage of ticket sales to divide up among the players. The people on the business side know how much to charge for each seat to maximize ticket revenue, so let them do their thing to bring in as much money as possible, then have the men and women get the same percentage of the overall take. Of course it’s not that simple in the real world as groups are free to negotiate with management for different pay and benefits packages based on their priorities. Maybe the women negotiated with a priority on security and a guaranteed paycheck over a more risky option that would pay more if revenues were high but would pay less if revenues were low. The point is you can’t negotiate the terms of a contract then claim you’re getting ripped off because you would be making more if you had negotiated different terms.

pat
pat

why does,the media pride itself in giving trouble makers like rappin hoe the chance to speak their rhetoric?

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  pat

globalists own globalist media and pay globalist puppets like rappinhoe to preach globalist agendas .