Amanda Head returns, to discuss the controversy over Katie Couric’s bizarre comments about Trump supporters.

After insulting Republicans and Trump supporters Couric claimed that Trump supporters need to be ‘deprogrammed’ a sentiment that Amanda, unsurprisingly, isn’t taking lying down:

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Luther
Luther

Trump supporters need to be re-educated. The Marxist supporters should help us round them up. We don’t need problem citizens.

Recce1
Recce1
Reply to  Luther

I think some are taking you seriously.

Jerry Moore
Jerry Moore
Reply to  Luther

Hey luther if you are serious you and I should spend several minutes in isolated place
I am a trump supporter and I do not believe it would take me long to straighten your deplorable communist stupid idiot out

John Robertson
John Robertson
Reply to  Jerry Moore

Amen. Agree totally. A few minutes behind the woodshed wouldn’t be a problem for commies.

Luther
Luther
Reply to  Jerry Moore

Jerry there’s a new world coming. And president Biden will show us the way. The way to the destruction of America. I was not serious with my posts. I’m pro Trump and pro America all the way. And I was being sarcastic. Also referring to the idiot in the White House as president Biden was more sarcasm. There’s no damed way that old fool will ever be my president and I will never comply with any executive rules or signed legislation by him or Kamala. We know that they are in office by fraud and nobody on the so called conservative courts would do anything about it. But I will be part of the resistance no matter what. I know that I can’t do anything about some things like raising taxes, shutting down our energy independents or paying money to blacks because their dumbass ancestors got sold by their own people. But when and where I can I will fight socialism to the end.

BoopyDoo
BoopyDoo
Reply to  Luther

Always spell president with a small letter p and put the word in quotation marks when referring to Biden.

Pat
Pat
Reply to  Luther

You are a sad, sorry person infected with TDS. I pity you. Seek help.

Luther
Luther
Reply to  Pat

Pat I see that you missed my post about not being serious. I was being sarcastic, as I said before. Learn to read

dean
dean
Reply to  Pat

people like you are the ones that need serious mental help. BTW there is no such thing as TDS!!!!!!!! that is a BS term made up by SMFLD

Dave akin
Dave akin
Reply to  Pat

I urge you to look at the Paris accord, and how bad it is for Americans. It’s a money grab, by our own politicians. That alone should be reason to impeach Joe!

Paul
Paul
Reply to  Luther

I expect you would. Probably more than some other weak asses (donkeys) The word is in the bible. Only made out to be bad made up my man or woman.

GRampStang
GRampStang
Reply to  Luther

BIDEN will only destroy our country.

Mac93
Mac93
Reply to  Luther

Talk of reparations irritates me because they
just want money handed over to blacks with no actual proof their ancestors were slaves. 3% of southerners had slaves, some were black themselves. No republicans had slaves, only democrats. My ancestors fought in the revolution & civil war. They were most likely indentured servants when they came from England and other regions in the 1600’s. Many white’s died in the civil war, but we owe reparations? They captured and sold their neighbors in Africa, not just to America. It’s hogwash. All leftist’s ideas are lies & pandering. It’s disgusting how voters are falling for their lies. Many black leaders are disgusted.

BoopyDoo
BoopyDoo
Reply to  Jerry Moore

If you’ll look carefully I believe that was sarcasm. Look at the Marxist word.

William J de Seve
William J de Seve
Reply to  Jerry Moore

Jerry…I’m not sure, but I think he was kiddng!

GiGi
GiGi

He was kidding. He replied above. Read what he said.

Mac93
Mac93

Oh my well luther can’t show any facial expression or body language. Katie Couric is a small minded egotist. Biden is ridiculous, you know. The farce is a script written by flunkies of the billionaires.
Although it is a brilliant concoction of shenanigans to protect Hitlery and the Masters while they spend vast amounts to shame DJT. They have a ring of perverts the likes of which Epstein was a miniscule part.
They are psychopaths.

Old
Old
Reply to  Luther

I guess you would love to be the overseer of the camp so you could torture, rape and send them to the gas chambers from your gulag, you commie bastard you are the son of Stalin

Robert Scott
Robert Scott
Reply to  Old

I had to go to SERE school before they would send me to Nam, and the POW camp was a nightmare. If they come to my house, it will be another ‘Alamo’, and then the news will likely say that I was some kind of terrorist, so keep your eyes open for the shit to start. They are trying to work up their guts to come for us, and it’ll be ugly.

BoopyDoo
BoopyDoo
Reply to  Old

It was sarcasm. Please read it again. Notice the reference to Marxist.

Scott
Scott
Reply to  Luther

Need to be more clear who you are referring to with Marxist / us / them / We? Since each side refers to the other side as Marxist / Socialist / Communist /Fascists. Can never keep it straight.

MustangUSNO4
MustangUSNO4
Reply to  Luther

Your attitude would fit well in China & NK. Why don’t go live in a cave and city that meets your acceptance.

Omega 2
Omega 2
Reply to  Luther

BRING IT ON AND WATCH AS WE PLAY ” WHACK A MOLE WITH YOU ALL!”

James Westcott
James Westcott
Reply to  Luther

Can you actually hear yourself talk ? I suggest you bang your head against your tv and change the channel that way !

GiGi
GiGi
Reply to  James Westcott

Hey guys! Luther was kidding. Read his reply above. He cleared it all up. Obviously you people on here aren’t reading all the posts carefully.

DRB
DRB
Reply to  Luther

They want to deprogram the wrong group of people. It’s the liberal commie-socialist that need to be deprogramed.

Big Rob
Big Rob
Reply to  DRB

They already have been reprogrammed. Reprogrammed to ignore the facts against all democrats, Fauci, Hunter,Obama,the FBI, the CIA, the Clintons, Swalwell, Shiff, and Perlosi

Carnen
Carnen
Reply to  Luther

I wouldn’t try this insane idea.

Cynthia Cunningham
Cynthia Cunningham

😂😂😂🤣

Rog
Rog

Maybe Katy needs to be deprogrammed since she seems to be lost; or relocated to China with the rest of the Communist sympathysers!!!

Michelle
Michelle
Reply to  Rog

Not just maybe, Katie definitely needs a thorough brain wash to rid her of of her hatred for republicans and so are many more of ‘todays democrats’ .

Recce1
Recce1

I’m sure she and other socialist Democrats are looking to the CCP for advice on how to run re-education camps that include psykhuskas and even “showers”.

I don’t mean this as a joke or as satire. I’m deadly serious. The socialist Democrats are like the French Revolution Jacobins. They literally want either enslavement or blood.