Amanda Head is back, reporting live from Capitol Hill to explain what exactly happened at the inauguration and suggestions for what Patriotic Americans can do next.

Enjoy this and more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Madeleine
Madeleine

The fake Biden and Harris and all teh fake Media and Deep state operatives in Government and other Corporations will be exposed and removed then the true Constitution and Leader will be in place for 4 more glorious years

ranisahiba
ranisahiba
Reply to  Madeleine

I just got paid $6784 operating off my computer this month. And in case you think this is cool, my divorced buddy has dual babies and revamped $9k her first month. It feels so suitable making so much cash while different people need to paintings for a lot less. This is what I do,….hitprofit1.com

Cora J Lamey
Cora J Lamey
Reply to  Madeleine

I can’t wait for that to happen! ASAP! PLEASE!

bobbie
bobbie

Can we fine Tliab for smiling and laughing???? There is just something evil about this smile and laugh!!!

maria
maria
Reply to  bobbie

She is a devil one of the worst terror supporters , she, Omar, Sansour, Pressely, Jamaal Bowman and other squad members who are traitors should be deported or Couirt martialed

Verdades
Verdades
Reply to  maria

Their day of accountability is coming SOON

brian Watkins
brian Watkins
Reply to  maria

This Democratic Party, sorry, Socialist Party is corrupt to the core. We will see just how much they hate American values over the next few months. Like Biden’s stand against the “1776” movement to educate America’s youth about the founding of America. This liberal/Marxist 1619 project is proof that the intent is to re-write our history by brainwashing our youth with pure lies. Patriotic people better get ready for a battle to protect our Rebublic. We might have to endure persection . Cancel culture, “word speak”, election manipulation, open borders, class warfare, gender identification, and the list goes on is the socialist’s way to shove down our throats their power hold on America. A famous Soviet leader (N. K.) one said ” we will destroy America without firing a single shot”. Think about it .

Carol
Carol

It was taped, not live. The troops are not there for Biden.

Verdades
Verdades
Reply to  Carol

NO ONE WAS THERE, a fake inauguration for a FAKE president

Brian Patterson
Brian Patterson
Reply to  Verdades

The reason why the National Guard was there was to swell the numbers.

Herbert G. Chapman
Herbert G. Chapman
Reply to  Carol

I believe you are right on but it sure look legit to me. I have read that it was going to happen at a catholic church but now I believe we have no President as I believe Trump is on vacation and the military is running the country. I have also heard that there a ships out at sea all around the U. S. just off the coast . I see pictures of Pelosi and others setting in the House and the look on their face is of fear, uneasy, dismay like they know something is coming down and there is nothing they can do about, like they have been caught with their pants down. Something is going on!