Amanda Head’s latest video chronicles the silencing of conservative voices by Silicon Valley following last week’s riot:

Preceding her discussion with “Actionable Intelligence” host Eric Greitens, Greitens set the stage by reviewing John Solomon’s earlier interview on Real America’s Voice about the narrative war between Republicans and Democrats and who he believes is winning it.

Both Solomon and Amanda think that 2021 might be the year conservatives break from Facebook and Twitter forever. What do you think? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below and if social media censorship has affected you!

Enjoy this and more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com.

Bucky
Bucky

Twitter is in da shitter. Never joined, never will. Fakebook is like rainbows and unicorns. Punks with money. I smell shit around these sites. On fakebook for a short period. Then axed it after digital pestering. Losers.

Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh
Reply to  Bucky

Both are pieces of dogshit, not doubt about it, so is youtube and google, although I have a youtube channel, there is nothing I posted of a political nature

TrueAmerican
TrueAmerican
Reply to  Pittsburgh

I am making a good salary from home $1200-$2500/week , which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone, Here is what I do…….xurl.es/ayl61

rmb
rmb
Reply to  Bucky

Sec. 230 of the Communications Act has to go. Pres. Trump needs to do this by exec order before he leaves office. “Auschwitz” Zuckerberg, “Damned” Dorsey, and others need to be dealt with. I pray daily that these anti-Constitution types suffer ruin and famine daily, and shall forever and NEVER dwell in the House of the LORD…

elaine
elaine
Reply to  rmb

Right ON!!!!

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy

I left Facebook long ago, and I wonder why anyone, other than a politician who is trying to reach voters, would use twitter.

Paul
Paul

I did the same with Facebook but I did keep Twitter so I could communicate with politicians. However, I closed my account with Twitter as soon as they blocked President Trump. I refused to be involved with dirtbags that have no respect for a totally FREE PRESS… Not the democrat’ version of a free press.

Jerry3
Jerry3
Reply to  Paul

Ditto, left Twitter for the same reason.

Eugene Crocker
Eugene Crocker

I never joined either Facebook or Twitter, I thought they were to corrupt for me to want to participate in their programs. They had a very bad reputation when they first started and I knew better.