Amid the coronavirus pandemic and fears of a post-Christmas surge, a woman walked into a Los Angeles CVS without wearing a mask in violation of the chain’s rules. Patrons of the store stopped her and tried to tell her to put on a mask, but she refused.

“I’m not saying Covid isn’t real. But I’m not sick. And asymptomatic spread has been shown to be a myth so why am I going to be treated like a sick person. Do you know there have been fewer deaths overall in 2019 than there were in 2018.”

Infectious disease specialists have demonstrated that asymptomatic spread has played a major role in the proliferation of Covid. However, a growing number of the public have shown justifiable frustration with restrictions on businesses in particular that threaten the livelihoods of numerous ordinary Americans.

Unlike most years, the nation’s death toll slightly decreased between 2018 and 2019 due to decreased numbers of Americans with heart disease and cancers. Preliminary estimates for U.S. deaths in 2020 when coronavirus arrived on American soil are expected to come in at 3.2 million, a 400,000 person increase from 2019. The past year’s mortality rate marks a 15% annual increase, the largest percentage since 1918 when over 100,000 Americans died in World War One and the Spanish Flu killed tens of millions of people worldwide.

Kelly Corbin
Kelly Corbin
1 year ago

She is right! Few people are wise to the bullshit the government is feeding us…they are being run by fear and people need to stand up to this control and quite being controlled like sheep! I am soooo done with this mask and social distancing too! Quit being such cowards!

Anthony
Anthony
1 year ago
Reply to  Kelly Corbin

I so agree with that woman. It’s embellished lies the government are telling us. I’ve been saying that for months. I congratulate her. I will stand beside her..

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
1 year ago

THE ELECTION INFECTION STRIKES AGAIN!
I AM A FREE MAN!

Lt. Rob Polans Spec. & Intel Ret.
Lt. Rob Polans Spec. & Intel Ret.
1 year ago
Reply to  Dan Winright

Didn’t you know the election would be the vaccine so to speak? Oh, look up Ex parte Milligan in the Constitution. Nobody can mandate that bullshit.

Nathan matzke
Nathan matzke
1 year ago

I’m with her, and for the one’s that are worried about what others are doing, Stay out of other people’s faces or Stay your ass at home.

Dwayne Hale
Dwayne Hale
1 year ago
Reply to  Nathan matzke

So you believe that your ass is more important than others and they are not worthy of being in the same world as you, the last people that thought that way killed millions and were called nazi’s so I guess you fall in the same category.

tracker1
tracker1
1 year ago
Reply to  Dwayne Hale

I see you have drunk the koolaid.
People NOT INFECTED with the Covid virus can’t SPREAD the Covid virus

Mark Thomas
Mark Thomas
1 year ago
Reply to  Nathan matzke

Myself
I Pray for people to think for them selfs