Nik Anderson via Flickr

Check out some of the most outrageous Karen moments since the pandemic began. Some people love telling others how to live their lives!

WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

Which altercation was the most obnoxious to you? Tell us in the comments below!

simple-ad

Glenn Lego
Glenn Lego
1 month ago

The incident where a whole family was kicked off an airplane because a two year old child wouldn’t wear a mask.

Jo A Pullins
Jo A Pullins
Reply to  Glenn Lego

I think this was over reacting on there part. Just keep the child with them an away from others on the plane. The child apparantly was spoiled and was not going to do something anybody else said to do.

Phil
Phil
Reply to  Jo A Pullins

I don’t think a 2 year old is cognizant enough to know what the mask is or why she needed to wear it.

ward
ward
Reply to  Phil

You & all the nay sayers about a mask should have been in England WW2 when the nazi’s gassed the population & all kids wore gas masks for life saving & no bitches !

Margie
Margie
Reply to  Phil

The two year old understands that you wear a coat when you go outside to play, sit in a care seat when riding in a car, eat breakfast in the morning… you get my point. The parents simply teach that “we wear a mask when we are…”. Simple. Part of the routine.

Reply to  Margie

You are just wrong in your comparisons. But my guess that YOU DON’T HAVR CHILDREN. PATHETIC.

kate
kate
Reply to  Margie

The 2 year old probably understands that she doesn’t need to wear a mask when the plandemic is 99.99? curable and is equal to the common cold or the seasonal flu.

Jeanetta Palmer
Jeanetta Palmer
Reply to  kate

I totally agree with you. Some people are over reacting.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller
Reply to  Margie

Tell us more “KAREN”, you FU**EN idiot!!

Malibu ss
Malibu ss
20 days ago
Reply to  Robert Miller

Well said

Jane Stacy
Jane Stacy
Reply to  Margie

not that easy they were in a car since birth and the coat thing well they can be on and off for that also its a baby for crying out loud wake up

Scotty
Scotty
Reply to  Margie

I guess you don’t have children.

Tim Kuehl
Tim Kuehl
Reply to  Margie

I’ll just bet you voted for Biden. And I’m wondering if you have any kids of your own or have ever been around any young children. Maybe you have and your kids were malleable from the start but most kids that age don’t always comply. I don’t comply to government edicts either. Furthermore, the rule for airlines is children under 3 are not required to wear the ineffective masks which are nothing more that placebos and the masks you see most of you lemmings including the mask Nazi in the green shirt are not N95 and totally ineffective against anything except large dust particles. Furthermore, where is your eye protection? COVID is a virus and viruses enter the body through the nose and eyes but, according to a study I read several years ago, not through the mouth. So, buckle under to the government if you choose, but free people have the right to make their own choices.

DeliRolls
DeliRolls
Reply to  Jo A Pullins

Jo do you know any tired (2) year old toddlers?

ward
ward
Reply to  Jo A Pullins

There is NO over reacting on any aircraft rules that prevents any disaster to happen !

Reply to  ward

You are absolutely right. Right that NO rules prevent disease and are ineffective at stopping covid. The MEDICAL STUDY says that masks are like using a CYCLONE FENCE TO STOP MOSQUITOS. Now are you smart enough to know that ALL of the stuff going on is BS.
MY doctor has treated 70 patients and not lost ONE. Not even had one on a ventilator. WHY? He uses the drugs that you and the media made fun of. And they WORK. Zinc, Resmediric, and HYDROCHLOROQUINE. HE says the trick is to start treatment EARLY.

MustangUSNO4
MustangUSNO4
Reply to  AD Roberts

Yep, a Dr. In El Centro, CA. On the Mexico border has treated 1700 wuflu patients with Hydroxychlorquin. No deaths, no admissions. NewsMax or OANN report 12/20.

Reply to  Jo A Pullins

You must NOT HAVE EVER HAD KIDS. For goodness sake. it is a 2 year old. They don’t do much of anything they are told. LOL

Jim Bauder
Jim Bauder
Reply to  AD Roberts

I believe that is
why they are called: Terrible 2’s!!

Jane Stacy
Jane Stacy
Reply to  Jo A Pullins

has nothing to do with spoiled the kid is 2

ward
ward
Reply to  Glenn Lego

Rules of the air are for all on board & their safety is priority over a stubborn undisciplined 2 year old brat & a parent that cannot discipline their own child ! Too much socialistic stench is the # 1 problem in the U.S.A. today & with a biden dictator’s whim the U.S is doomed to a 3rd world dem s–t hole created from a bo, hilary treasonous hell in past 12 years of wannabe dictators !

ALP
ALP
Reply to  ward

Obviously you have never had kids or you would understand. A 2 year old is not cognizant of rules that are out of the ordinary. You call people dictators yet you want to act like one yourself. You are who is ruining America by ranting and raving and thus making the majority of us conservatives who are Trump supporters lose all credibility. If you want to help keep this country on the correct path that Trump has finally got us going dow then take your time and think through what you say before exploding.

Reply to  ALP

Too late. Their brain is gone.

Reply to  ward

Too many idiots like you who are SHEEPLE and will not only obey every stupid demand they put out. YOu will turn in others for NOT wearing them even when ilt is impossible for them to wear them. THAT IS RIGHT. IMPOSSIBLE.
Now brightboy, I am 72 with 30 years of diabetes, overweight and majorheart problems. IF I had the covid, I WOULD BE DEAD. I don’t need to wear any stinking mask. But I do pretend to wear it. LOL

Reply to  Glenn Lego

And they have documented that children DON’T GET THE VIRUS THAT MUCH and they DON’T PASS IT ALONG EITHER.

john vieira
john vieira
Reply to  AD Roberts

Many of the idiots commenting here obviously are not as well read as thee!!!

MustangUSNO4
MustangUSNO4
Reply to  AD Roberts

True statement !

john vieira
john vieira
Reply to  Glenn Lego

Masquerading idiots….

1-Eddie-1
1-Eddie-1
1 month ago
  1. I ran into one in a Wal-Mart. She was obstructing the entire aisle. I poliyely sais excuse me. She moved to the side and began telling me how I was supposed to be weating a mask as I ignoted her and continued on my way. I could hear her yelling about how I didn’t care and yada yada yada until it trailed off.1-
Boaz
Boaz
Reply to  1-Eddie-1

Makes no difference, with Biden opening the border to everybody the new sources of this pandemic will spread across the country with them by the millions along with all the other diseases they bring!!

Phil
Phil
Reply to  Boaz

Add to that measles, diptheria, whooping cough and a myriad of others. I’m ready to start shooting.

Reply to  Boaz

A massive caravan is forming up right now. We are going to be invaded. And my guess is most of these will be CRIMINALS who we have to fight with the GUNS WE BOUGHT IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS.
Do you know that there just about aren’t any guns to be bought. And there is NO ammo

MustangUSNO4
MustangUSNO4
Reply to  Boaz

Yep, caravans are already forming and moving this way in anticipation of a biden presidency.

SUE
SUE

ALL ABOUT CONTROL AND IT IS BS

1-Eddie-1
1-Eddie-1
Reply to  SUE

Yes, it is. They’re looking to see how far we can be pushed. If they can get us to comply with masks and lockdowns they’ll get us to do comply with other things.

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  1-Eddie-1

I happy to see that someone is getting it.

Reply to  1-Eddie-1

Like GIVE UP YOUR GUNS.
We kept the records when you bought them (illegally) and know you have them.

John
John
29 days ago
Reply to  AD Roberts

Lost mine in a boating accident.

grinnie
grinnie
29 days ago
Reply to  SUE

It is the CONTROLUS VIRUS. That’s what it’s all about.