Despite young children still not fully conscious of the differences between boys and girls, a new HBO documentary revealed the uncompromising position of liberal parents who pushed their (maybe) four-year-old to announce he supposedly now identifies as a girl named Phoenix.

The announcement by the reluctant child, and biological boy, came in front of a far-left church congregation:

simple-ad

de52
de52
1 month ago

This sounds like child abuse to me.

Autumn
Autumn
Reply to  de52

You took the words right out of my mouth, or off of my fingertip’s. ;o) These sick people are pushing children to do as they want, not as the child truly wants for themselves. You have a son but want a daughter instead, let’s just force them into whatever the sick plan. Scripture is being supported more than ever now and as I’ve stated many times, warnings as to liberals is so detailed they could’ve submitted their own autobiographies for use as to our perfect examples. Then they scream and wonder how they’re so easily identifiable.

Isaiah 5:20
King James Version
20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Please Father God, we beg and beseech you. Please bless and protect our most innocent. Please have mercy on our nation, and help and guide us in our fight to end the rampant evil attempting to saturate our country. Please bless and protect your children not just in our country, but worldwide. May we be blessed on earth as it is in Heaven. We need Jesus to return quickly to do what only He can. Thank you for our many, many blessings, and please forgive us for allowing the evil in our country to grow as we have. Please forgive us for closing our eyes when they should’ve been wide open. Please guide in everything we do daily, and may we bring you glory always, in our thoughts, words, and actions. Thank you for being beside us always and thank you for always hearing our prayer’s. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.

Angie Spellman
Angie Spellman
Reply to  Autumn

Amen and Amen.

JanD
JanD
1 month ago

While I was not the most feminine little girl, I did sneak up on “Michael” in the school yard and kiss him when I was about 7-8 and by the time I was about 11, I found myself transfixed by the boys who were starting to enter puberty, as well as the more rugged actors on TV and in movies. I hate to think what would have happened to me had someone pushed me in a questionable direction too soon.

Autumn
Autumn
Reply to  JanD

I was a huge tomboy and our family’s had that very same conversation far too many times now. Dang, I grew up with nothing but males so wanting to do just as they do at the time was as normal as it gets. I’ll be darned if I was going to let them think I couldn’t do everything they did when we were growing up. That said, I love being female, and love being a wife and mom. I can’t imagine where I’d be now had they had any say over me all those years ago. Of course my parents would’ve killed someone before allowing anything like this to happen at all. I’m beginning to wonder if it’s not part of their depopulation plan. Suicides involving these people have sky rocketed so it’s definitely not fixing a thing. They’re still just as unhappy but after doing something so irreversible they don’t even want to live. I’m starting to think that the only way to put a halt to this mess is to start suing everyone involved when it ultimately causes a death, mental illness other than what they were already suffering from, domestic violence, and everything else that it’s shown to contribute to. As for those like us, we need to give plenty of thanks for the generations we were born in.

Nancy
Nancy
1 month ago

CPS alert. Good God. This is one sick bunch of people. Four years old? Oh my, shouldn’t be raised by this woman.

Mary Geiger
Mary Geiger
Reply to  Nancy

And HBO seems to be sex-driven. What possessed them to show this to all the world? Sick isn’t the word for them, over the cliff insane is.

Cindy Galt
Cindy Galt
Reply to  Nancy

Nor the baby she was holding. Not knowing which sex that baby is, if this “mother” wants a girl so badly then she should go get a girl dog! That little boy was so cute and shy, I wonder how he was ever able to tell his mother he wanted to be a girl, since it looked like her idea for him to say it.

Autumn
Autumn
Reply to  Cindy Galt

He looks mortified. I’m more inclined to believe the entire idea was pushed on him. Seeing that poor baby makes me want to cry.

Marina Heilman
Marina Heilman
Reply to  Nancy

She looks preggers; The next time she delivers, the doc should “accidentally” snip her tubes.

Marina Heilman
Marina Heilman
Reply to  Marina Heilman

Sorry about the semi-colon! Don’t see an editing option :-/

Fila
Fila
Reply to  Nancy

with one on her hip and another on the way——God help them.

Emma
Emma
Reply to  Nancy

The law needs to be called on this so called ” mother”
And did you get a good look at the “congregation”?
Lord help us.
God save that little baby boy