Anthony Quintano via Wikimedia Commons

Amanda Head is back with her take on the latest developments in the battle against the coronavirus pandemic, including revived lockdowns by Democrat governors:

Instead of governors trusting their constituents to behave like adults, their punitive decrees threaten business owners and curtail everyone’s liberties even further.

And it could get worse if we don’t live up to their arbitrary standards.

Which state currently has the most outrageous Covid-19 restrictions? Tell us in the comments below and get more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com.

Patriot
Patriot
1 month ago

This is about control and punishment. Read about hitler and how he took control of Germany; this is no different.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
Reply to  Patriot

We don’t have to comply with lock down. I’m calling for us to stand together even if it means anarchy. It’s up to us. We the people. Anyone interested? We comment on these sites but I’m calling for a movement to remain free. We can organize in every state. It’s a damned shame that we sit on our asses and allow our election to be stolen. I swear by almighty God that I’ll NEVER be governed by the left.

Patricia
Patricia
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I’m in because this is exactly what I have been saying! There is power in the people!

Betty J Case
Betty J Case
Reply to  Dan Tyree

yes i agree we need to stand up for our freedom

Gail
Gail
Reply to  Dan Tyree

Very well said Dan! I totally agree i live in a small state where people are so ignorant of what our dumb a… governor is doing nothing but control of the people Connecticut! Such dummies will believe anything the media tells them i havent watched the news since Trump ran in 2016 seen the cameras go off myself!

Jose
Jose
Reply to  Gail

You think your State of Connecticut is bad .. well, things here in the once great State of California are not any better. There’s an overabundance of stupid, ignorant, insane, depraved and totally corrupted jerks inside most all levels of “our” State’s civil institutions and, of course, the State of California is not exempt from having millions of foolish gullible and brain-dead beings who always believe and never dare nor bother to question any of the daily propagandistic trash that’s being feed to them by all of them psycho liberal progressives .. them deceitful thieves who have most all of the control of what goes around in California.

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  Dan Tyree

Let’s get it done.

Gail
Gail
Reply to  Patriot

Absolutely!

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Patriot

Hang on, you are not going to believe the next four years unless we do something. IMPEACH BIDEN-IMPEACH NOW before he can do any damage.

Mike
Mike
1 month ago

We need to take our country back!
These control freaks need to understand we are done listening to there rhetoric.

Grace Joy
Grace Joy
1 month ago

Thank you, Amanda, for voicing all the issues that irritate me to tears. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

Arjay
Arjay
Reply to  Grace Joy

AMEN Grace, Amen! I agree with you 100%!!

Angie Spellman
Angie Spellman
Reply to  Arjay

Amen..

Pam
Pam
Reply to  Grace Joy

I cry all the time. I think basically I’m scared to death and not of Covid but definitely Biden/Harris.

Angie Spellman
Angie Spellman
Reply to  Pam

Lifting you in pray Pam. I understand your fear however remember fear is from the devil. “You shall not fear them, For it is the Lord your God who fights for you.” Deuteronomy 3:23
Be blessed and have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Pam

They are just puppets. Do you really think any sane person would vote for either one of them?

Angie Spellman