Gage Skidmore from Surprise, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Fox News host Tucker Carlson not-so-subtly showed last night that he’s tired of fellow FNC hosts dismissing allegations of voter fraud:

Fox’s most recent nod and a wink to the resistance came when Neil Cavuto cut away from White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany’s statements about potential voter fraud, saying her claims were unsubstantiated. Cavuto’s decision is merely a part of a larger trend at Fox.

Carlson spoke out decisively Monday night, saying in part, “In a democracy, you cannot ignore honest questions from citizens … You can’t dismiss them out of hand as crazy or immoral for asking. You can’t just cut away from coverage you don’t like. You can’t simply tell people to accept an outcome because force doesn’t work in a democracy — that’s [a] dictatorship.”

Carlson proceeded to discuss the scores of affidavits from witnesses who interacted with or had firsthand exposure to the handling of mail-in ballots.

Here are some of the allegations brought to our attention thus far. All have profound repercussions for how the public perceives the electoral process. Each deserves a thorough and transparent investigation.

fay
fay
1 year ago

what a shame to dismiss such solid evidence!!! democrats should first of all be ashamed to call themselves AMERICAN!!! fraud is punishable by incarceration most of the time. . but lets be sure & put all these people in same building with HILARY CLINTON – what a joke at justice.. she along with her whole party need to have heavy sanctions levied on them.. some imprisonment – others whatever.. but really I’m a firm believe that if you participate, have knowledge of and help carry through, you deserve whatever you get…

Bob
Bob
Reply to  fay

Absolutely correct, fay!

USNVet
USNVet
Reply to  fay

Democrats should be barred from any access to the voting system. Felony bank robbers can’t work in a bank.

Angie Spellman
Angie Spellman
Reply to  fay

Yes all guility and guilty as charged!!! The whole Democrat party is at fault aside from hopefully a handful of legit honest people. Tons of bad apples sure does spoil the whole harvest if not plucked out right away.
The election should be called due to default of the demons, I mean dems, and they should be punished by throwing the book at each and everyone of them as it would be to anyone of us guilty and caught red handed at a crime!!!!

AD Roberts
AD Roberts
Reply to  Angie Spellman

I know where you are coming from. However, it is not right to declare ALL of any group are bad. it would be like saying all Catholics are sinners and going to h*ll because of the sinfjl things the Catholics teach. Romans 2:14-16 says otherwise.
Let each man DIE for his own crimes.

Madeleine
Madeleine
Reply to  AD Roberts

I think she means the Politicians and local Officials. media have also brainwashed people for decades.

de52
de52
1 year ago

Cavuto has never shown anything but contempt for President Trump and his administration. He’s right in line with Chris Wallace and the ex Foxers like Sheppie Smith. Don’t know how or why he’s still there.

Lt. Rob Polans Spec. & Intelligence Ret.
Lt. Rob Polans Spec. & Intelligence Ret.
Reply to  de52

I agree. When any of them came on I’d switch off. I don’t watch Fox anymore so problem solved.

Claudia L. Dickerman
Claudia L. Dickerman
1 year ago

I am no longer tuning in to fox either, I do however watch tucker, mark Levin, and Steve Hilton shows when they are posted elsewhere. That way the ratings still go down, but I get to hear those that I still trust. You all should do the same. Also, we all need to check out Parler for a “twitter” type communication but also being aware that we will need to be discerning on that platform as they do not remove, shadowban, or censor, so EVERYTHING goes on there.

Flabbergasted
Flabbergasted
1 year ago

Mark Levine says he is thinking of going 100% podcasts because of fox. Said Apple podcast is his fav right now.

AD Roberts
AD Roberts
1 year ago

I don’t get cable so I don’t get Fox news. But on occusion in my perusal of the internet, I find videos of the FIVE And each time they let JUAN WILLIAMS speak, I get sick and have to jump over his garbage. Truly he is not even smart enough to argue the left’s cause. His efforts are pathetic.

Rawhide
Rawhide
Reply to  de52

Now that fox has shed their conservative disguise, they will probably bring back sheppie smith.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Is Tucker next??

Lt. Rob Polans Spec. & Intelligence Ret.
Lt. Rob Polans Spec. & Intelligence Ret.
Reply to  Robert Miller

If he is I’ll be able to watch him again.

Claudia L. Dickerman
Claudia L. Dickerman
1 year ago

yes we can still watch the shows of Tucker, Hannity, Ingram, Mark Levin and Steve Hilton on other platforms. Maybe it is not in real time, but we can still watch them.

Eddie Price
Eddie Price
Reply to  Robert Miller

I’ll find the channel he is on! You can bet it won’t be a liberal station

Judith
Judith
Reply to  Robert Miller

Tucker, I think it’s time for you to move to OAN or Newsmax. Fox is going down the tubes!

TKB