Gage Skidmore from Surprise, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Support Doug Collins for Senate

Amanda Head is back on the stump diligently following President Trump and providing the masses with the news the mainstream media deliberately ignores.

WATCH:

Today, Amanda is in Tucson, where the president’s supporters have already gathered in eager anticipation of tonight’s rally despite the sweltering heat. Are there any weather conditions that would prevent you from attending one of Trump’s rallies if he came to your town? As always, tell us in the comments below!

Enjoy this and more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

EDITORS NOTE: We at AAN appreciate you and your support of our work to counter the mainstream media narrative. Please share our news with your friends and family and encourage them to sign up for our newsletter.

Support Doug Collins for Senate

Lynda Dunlap
Lynda Dunlap
1 month ago

I would be there with bells on I love President Trump

Margaret Thomadon
Margaret Thomadon
1 month ago
Reply to  Lynda Dunlap

Would love it if Trump would come to Champaign, Il…Illinois University is here, this is a democrat State. We need Trump here, we need to flip Il to republican. We are about 120 mi. South of Chicago.

Bushpilot
Bushpilot
1 month ago

It is actually a Republican state with one big democrat city.

Juxi
Juxi
1 month ago
Reply to  Lynda Dunlap

Me too! I would love to be there!

Linda Lewis
Linda Lewis
1 month ago

He’s coming to Erie, PA tomorrow. It’s going to be a damp, possibly rainy, 54 degrees. I will bundle up and proudly stand for hours to get into the rally. Can’t wait to be in the midst fellow patriots all cheering for our AMAZING President, DONALD J TRUMP!!!!

Juxi
Juxi
1 month ago
Reply to  Linda Lewis

How exciting Linda Lewis. Wish if were me too. I’m in CA unfortunately so too many miles in distance for me! Have a GREAT time!

catnip
catnip
1 month ago
Reply to  Linda Lewis

Love, Love Love My President! We Need To Pray EVERYDAY For Trump’s Safety, His Health (thank you God for taking care of him during his Covid), To Give Him Strength & Endurance and For Trump To (somehow/someway) Prevail In This Election. Our Country NEEDS Him, We NEED Him!! This Election Will Absolutely Decide Whether Or Not We Keep Our Freedom Or Fall To Communism!

Donna
Donna
1 month ago
Reply to  Linda Lewis

god bless you for supporting our Great President…….I wish I could join you ….I live in the state of New York..Trump would be wasting his time doing a rally in this state…but I have hope that will change and the people here will wake up !!!

danwinright
danwinright
1 month ago

the communists that run Tucson are screaming mad.