Donald J. Trump via Wikimedia Commons
6 days ago

joe is LOSING!

Robert Ewing
Robert Ewing
4 days ago
Reply to  catherine

I look at all these polls showing Biden in the lead; some by double digets. So I conducted my own door-to-door poll in my average bungalo DFW immediate neighborhood of about 50 homes/families. Here is what I discovered: 7 undecided or woundn’t say, 40 Trump, 3 Biden. Of my 50 families, 5 are Black, 12 are Hispanic, 3 are Asian, and 30 are white.
These results sure don’t sound like all that I have been reading.
My Arkansas Cousin ran a similar in Fort Smith; and got very similar results. No doubt the results in Los Angeles or Chicago would be quite different. You know, the large population centers that want to be rid of the Electoral College so that they can rule over all elections; where votes in Montana, Wyoming, and many other states would be meaningless.
Anyway, I encourage people throughout the land to run similar neighborhood polls. You might be surprised by the results you discover.

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
4 days ago
Reply to  Robert Ewing

Robert Ewing I recently travelled across the country to Wyoming on a successful hunt. Every state including Illinois had Trump signs and billboards outnumbering Biden advertising 100 to 1. We’re winning!!!

Dan Tyree
Dan Tyree
4 days ago
Reply to  Dan Tyree

PS Robert. My grandma was a Ewing. We might be related.

Robert Ewing
Robert Ewing
3 days ago
Reply to  Dan Tyree

I’m not sure that is a positive, Dan. My family is a strange mixture of Millitary Commanders, Lawmen, Preachers, and Outlaws with a few Cherokee thrown in for luck.
There Ewing lines immigrated to the US from Ireland and Scotland in the 1700s; probably all related to some degree. My Great Grandfather was an outlaw during the era of the James Gang and Younger Gang. As you might imagine, after the Civil War, numerous outlaw gangs sprung up.
By contrast, his Son, my Grandfather was a Lawman and Baptist Evangelist.
Me? I think I’m something in between. Half Outlaw and half Christian Preacher. Perhaps I’m being redundant. Now, in my old age, I’m trying to do some writing.
Anyway, I’m sure that your Grandmother is a truly wonderful person.

Raven osborne
Raven osborne
6 days ago

Its always a big party when trump comes to town

Jesse
Jesse
5 days ago

Pedo Joe like Hitlery is not winning no matter what the RECTUM SUCKING PUPPETS of the Democraps aka the MORON MEDIA says.