Saturday, September 19, 2020

Meet Auburn’s New Anti-Police Professor

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -
-Advertisement-

Jesse A. Goldberg, Ph.D., hasn't started working at Auburn University, but he's already ignited controversy on social media with posts like this: "F*ck every single cop. Every single one" (censoring added by American Action News).

As an Auburn alum, Amanda Head is in a better position than most to weigh in on this travesty.

Enjoy this and more content from Amanda every day at The Hollywood Conservative!

Support the Landmark Lawsuit Against Antifa

-Advertisement-

35 COMMENTS

5 3 votes
Article Rating
Cristy Edwards
Cristy Edwards
1 month ago

Time for the Auburn alumni to take action. This is not the person we want teaching our children.

Maryk
Maryk
Reply to  Cristy Edwards

Take Alum $$ to DIVESTU.COM. Law and order, constitutional beliefs, etc. invest in unbiased educational experience for your families

Jim
Jim
Reply to  Cristy Edwards

Your children are being taught this stuff subtly from day One.
At university, they fine tune, focus and amplify the crap already in the little darlings heads.
Witness the fires broke glass and general stupidity in Portland for a very tiny example

CharlieSeattle
CharlieSeattle
1 month ago

Fire this BYTCH and everyone that vetted and hired her!

Parkieone
Parkieone
Reply to  CharlieSeattle

It is a Man, not a woman.

Al Will
Al Will
Reply to  Parkieone

How do you tell, days ?

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  Parkieone

And your point is ?

Phil Stewart
Phil Stewart
1 month ago

Not only has this idiot not even taught yet, she doesn’t even live in the real world.

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
Reply to  Phil Stewart

HE. It’s a man.

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  Louisa Swanson

As I asked previously , What’s your point ?

stevo
stevo
1 month ago

the parents are to blame to put up with this radical agenda!time to home school like i did with my kids and they all turned out successful!

Ross
Ross
1 month ago

Keep the POS away from your university.
Anyone wishing to defund police is a moron.
Defund the educators who teach nothing but
their own Socialist agenda.
VOTE ALL DEMONRATS OUT OF OFFICE..ALL
WILL BE FINE..TRUMP 2020

Jojodmonkey
Jojodmonkey
1 month ago

Auburn is not a conservative university, it is a communist schitthole!

Rhesa Cook
Rhesa Cook
1 month ago

Can’t understand Amanda Head. Talks too fast and mumbles her words. No cc so I did not get to hear it. SPEAK UP, DON’T MUMBLE SPEAK SLOWLY.

portia
portia
Reply to  Rhesa Cook

I agree; she makes me feel like I am going deaf, or, at least, making me angry !!

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
Reply to  Rhesa Cook

STATLER: That Amanda Head is easy on the eyes. But hard on the ears!
WALDORF: Yeah,. In fact I got a concussion from that discussion!
BOTH: Doh-ho-ho-ho!!

Firefly
Firefly
Reply to  Louisa Swanson

I understood every word, maybe because I can’t take my eyes off of her lips.

Scotty
Scotty
1 month ago

hey, Professor Goldberg when you need help, or are a victim of a crime, call a thug!
l don’t understand why ANY university would hire a fool like you.

Jim
Jim
1 month ago

Get rid of him before he even starts spewing his liberal trash.

Jac
Jac
1 month ago

Why would Auburn want such a person working at their university? Fire him before he sets foot on campus.

Ernst
Ernst
1 month ago

Auburn University is not conservative. American universities have gone over to the dark side. They are nearly all teaching leftist politics oriented to bring down the American ethics of merit-based work rewards and opportunity. Socialism destroys countries by bringing all power and rewards to politicians while starving the general populace!

Last edited 1 month ago by Ernst
Ruth
Ruth
3 days ago

You S O B, since I have close friends who are professional (which is more than I can say for you) law enforcement officers, I would fight you to the death (yours or mine) if you created chaos for them among your young students. Seems like a university professor at such a prestigious institution would know the difference in law enforcers to law creators! Even as an asst prof in a typical state institution prior to my retirement, we were not that stupid! I apologize for my loss of decorum during my rage – but at 76 years young it’s time to let you understand that right will win over your p—-y phrases when Push comes to shove!

Adrian Harris
Adrian Harris
3 days ago

Professor Goldberg dont ever dial 911 when you face calamity and need a police officer. Everyone at least once in their lifetime will need police assistance. If you call an officer’s assistance hang up immediately for you will be a hypocrite if you allow one to rescue you.

Rob
Rob
3 days ago

I agree.. however i base my argument based off of the constitution of the Republic of the United States (1776) the police chief is appointed by a beauacrat and the sheriff is elected. To say that sheriff is “blue” is to say you no nothing about the 1 glorious law

WILLIAM H BOYER JR
WILLIAM H BOYER JR
3 days ago

The police are not wrong concerning the way they handle some calls. Imagine if they didn’t exist. Who would take the calls? I have a great deal of respect for the police and I also know that they will be vendicated from the bad reports.

Jojodmonkey
Jojodmonkey
3 days ago

Auburn is no a conservative university! It has been a communist schitthole since the late eighties

Maria Leon
Maria Leon
3 days ago

Create a neighborhood with no police; then move them there. They all talk a lot; but when it comes down to it they don’t want the protesters in their neighborhoods and who is he going to call when his life is threatened or home gets robbed? Ghost Busters?

Gloria A Woodward
Gloria A Woodward
3 days ago

Who even talks like that….and they get paid to teach our kids?

Barry Duggan
Barry Duggan
3 days ago

As a child I was taught that Policemen and policewomen are your friends and that you can trust them !! We were also taught that these men and women would lay down their lives to protect us. I still believe this as does my daughter who is 40 now. I am 65. I have never met a cop I did not like personally. I have all sortsa respect for them and value their contributions immensely! Thank you for all you do for our cities, states, and our country. God BLESS one and all ! Thanks to Amanda, too. What would we do without her. Amen.

Patti Pickerd
Patti Pickerd
2 days ago
Reply to  Barry Duggan

🙏🏻 Amen 🙏🏻

🚔👮🏻‍♂️👮🏻‍♀️God bless & protect our police👮🏻‍♀️👮🏻‍♂️🚔

McRant
McRant
2 days ago

Parents of Auburn students: sue Auburn, sue the professor, sue the individuals that hired her. They are NOT providing the quality of education that YOU pay for, Get together with other parents and file a class-action lawsuit. You are being defrauded by the university which is NOT providing a complete and well-rounded education. In addition, your child is being cast into danger on campus if she/he is not black and progressive.

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x