US Department of Labor via Wikimedia Commons
Sayde
Sayde
1 year ago

Sick to death of these thugs and even sicker of the stupid mayors etc that haven’t a clue but care so little about the rest of us. They are too stupid to ask for help and too dumb to know they need it.
If I was a governor, I’d call in an entire marine battalion rid my state of the hoodlums. Off to the volcano with them!

russell remmert
russell remmert
1 year ago
Reply to  Sayde

do they need a guide to cross the street, how have these mayors survived this long

annette
1 year ago

I was reading yesterday one side of Origen wants to become part of Idaho i have also read that people do not even go to Portland because Antifa runs it why do people let this go on

N A
N A
1 year ago
Reply to  annette

Because they have a Seriously MAYOR problem and she needs to be ARRESTED and PROSECUTED for TREASONOUS DEEDS! AND Putin PRISON for no less than LIFE without possibility of PAROLE.

A. D Roberts
1 year ago
Reply to  N A

The mayor of Portland is a man. sort of. And he is too stupid to realize that even those he is protecting hate him.
Don’t have a clue. But that does not matter to those whose only function now is to hate Trump. God help us when our nation is run by traitors who can only see their desire to take control at the expense of everyone.

Louisa Swanson
Louisa Swanson
1 year ago
Reply to  A. D Roberts

Don;t worry. that won;t happen! I think we ALL know who most of Oregon is gonna be voting for now!! Especially those in Portland!

Lisa
Lisa
1 year ago

I saw that stupid girl take off her mask to scream in the mayor’s face (not that I care), this is exactly the behavior democrats say these losers don’t do. Protesters are the reason for the spike just too bad they don’t get it. You just wonder who raises garbage human beings like this.

A. D Roberts
1 year ago
Reply to  Lisa

Not raised. These coeds came straight out of liberal colleges. Or they are the hos of the BLM predators. Same thinking.