Pro-gun Youtuber Johnny B returns to discuss the despicable attacks on Pro-Trump MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, Nancy Pelosi’s neurotic fears about Americans exercising their 2nd Amendment rights, Stingers missiles in DC and more.

Hal S. Dumas
Hal S. Dumas

Sad that two radicals from Sleeping Giant can frighten corporations into NOT CARRYING MY PILLOW.

Verdades
Verdades
Reply to  Hal S. Dumas

I’m ordering several items from My Pillow even if I have no need but it’s my way of helping. I’m praying millions will step up to help. I’m also calling the corporate offices of the different stores that are refusing to sell My Pillow items telling them that I’m boycotting their stores. I remember when AOC told folks to boycott Goya & many of us stepped forward to buy Goya products so her evil boycott backfired, so much that Goya said he would be able to open a factory in Texas that would make jobs for many people. Let’s rise to this occasion once more & help My Pillow. When evil strikes, God can turn it into something GOOD! Pass the word, please HELP!

Sandra
Sandra
Reply to  Verdades

You make an excellent point, I have actually been wanting his pillow’s and I think I will order them now, thank you

West
West
Reply to  Verdades

Right on! All should write to their local stores/managers and request keeping My Pillow products in the store or boycotting will take place. He does so much advertising on TV it’s best to buy direct!!

min
min
Reply to  Verdades

Already did, I bought the Pillow Bed Topper. Can’t wait for it to come. Love the Pillows.

Don
Don
Reply to  Verdades

I already helped Ordered seversl items and canceled Amazon.

ranisahiba
ranisahiba

I just got paid $6784 operating off my computer this month. And in case you think this is cool, my divorced buddy has dual babies and revamped $9k her first month. It feels so suitable making so much cash while different people need to paintings for a lot less. This is what I do,….hitprofit1.com

Stephen Beerner
Stephen Beerner

What did Mike Lindell or in fact many other people do to be cancelled for doing their constitutional rights of free speech. These McCarthyists need to be stopped. We new to band together and BOYCOTT THEM. As for those in Washington, they need to remember that they work for the people and are no better than those of us that they call deplorables. They did say anything about the RIOTs that went on all around the county through out the summer prior to the election, until it happened to them. Maybe they are like us??

Gloria B McCormick
Gloria B McCormick

You seem to think that the politicians in Washington work for us. No, they don’t – they work for themselves, for power and money. The sooner you accept that the politicians and elites are working for a “New World Order”, and don’t give a rat’s a$$ about you or me, the better you will be. Much of this stuff has been planned and/or staged. Oen your eyes, and support ONLY those that support our country!