By The White House - P20210707AS-1936, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=108212411

Gov. Gavin Newsom (D-CA)

The California Democrat has been named by some, including former Obama strategist David Axelrod, as a potential replacement for Biden in 2024. The far-left Democrat recently survived a recall attempt, which has given him a boost among his leftist base.

Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Jimbo
Jimbo

Lord help us if any one of these people managed to squeeze into the White House, especially Gavin Newsome. The ONLY thing that Gavin has going for him is that not only is he capable of messing up the nation just as well as Joe, but he can look good doing it. After all, nothing more disgusting than an ugly dictator. This guy could compete with Trudeau. lol

Terry Remke
Terry Remke
Reply to  Jimbo

Gretchen Whitmer is another that would be a nightmare. Can you imagine Newsome as POTUS getting elected President and Whitmer as the VP? This thought will keep me up at night.

max
max
Reply to  Terry Remke

Like Joe and Kamala!

Carolyn Byrd-Clark
Carolyn Byrd-Clark
Reply to  Terry Remke

I am pretty sure I’ll be having nightmares just reading that all I can say is God Bless America we need it right now more than anything fjb

Terry Remke
Terry Remke
Reply to  Jimbo

I don’t get it. Newsome looks like a psychopath to me. How can anyone think this guy is attractive?

Terry Remke
Terry Remke
Reply to  Jimbo

I don’t get why ANYONE thinks this guy is good looking. I guess when you compare him to the rest of them he is a tad easier to look at but his arrogant, entitled attitude makes him ugly.

grinnie
grinnie

Not one of them would get my vote.

Dan
Dan
Reply to  grinnie

Make the Democrats like a deer tag. Get one then move on. If ever there were another Civil War coming, it is because the Democrats are causing it.

Carolyn Byrd-Clark
Carolyn Byrd-Clark
Reply to  Dan

100%

graceythecat
graceythecat

they may not get our vote actually, but the commie democrat, pedophile, racist, donkey hole, cult party has already been marking fake ballots putting illegal border insurgents on the voter rolls!

Carolyn Byrd-Clark
Carolyn Byrd-Clark
Reply to  graceythecat

I love the way you call it exactly the way I see it and hopefully everybody else will see it for what they are exactly the way you put it