Photo by Gage Skidmore

President Joe Biden took aim at Russia on Tuesday in an attempt to shift blame for soaring gas prices.

As The Daily Wire reports:


Democrat President Joe Biden refused to take any ownership of the historic gas prices that Americans are facing right now when asked about the matter on Tuesday as he then proceeded to deflect blame on Russia.

“They’re gonna go up,” Biden said when asked in Texas about gas prices, which reached record-breaking levels this week.

Biden’s statements came as the average price of U.S. gas hit a new all time record on Monday. The price is expected to continue to rise in the coming weeks and months as Russian oil continues to be prevented from reaching markets due to U.S. and European sanctions.




Subscribe
Notify of
guest

37 Comments
Oldest
Newest Most Voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
raylaser
raylaser
8 months ago

Bidummy can’t take responsibility for anything for two reasons. 1. He’s being controlled by others from the extreme far left. 2. He doesn’t remember what he said or did the day before anyway.

Brook
Brook
8 months ago
Reply to  raylaser

No Experience Needed, No Boss Over il Your FD Shoulder… Say Goodbye To Your Old Job! Limited Number Of Spots .
Check more info on this web link…. 𝐠𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟗.𝐦𝐥

Richard
Richard
8 months ago

Hey Joe here is an idea open the keystone pipeline that you and regime shut down.

Dan
Dan
8 months ago

This guy is so stupid. His entire career in politics are riddled with wrong decision after wrong decision, yet now we know how many dumb people there are in Delaware for keeping him in office all these years. Plus, the people controlling him are equally dumb. Just like a Democrat, anytime in front of a camera they lie to you with a straight face, taking no responsibility for anything they have caused. Plus, MSM run propaganda for them for cover. Any Green New Deal people should be silenced. This 1% should not be dictating what policies should be for the rest of us, 99%, which disagree with them.

Steve Sylvia
Steve Sylvia
8 months ago
Reply to  Dan

I wish they were dumb, but they’re not. We need to come to grips with the reality that they HATE America and any who oppose them. This is deliberate. This has been a coup since we elected Trump.

jtp56
jtp56
8 months ago
Reply to  Steve Sylvia

Good point! Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler, Maduro, Mussolini, (Enter communist/despot leader here), weren’t dumb. It’s going to be a tough battle since they’ve taken over academia, K-12, local political offices, etc. Look at how they’re holding up a decrepit old white guy with obvious cognitive issues that anyone with a brain can see. It’s scary.