By U.S. Customs and Border Protection - 200304-H-NI589-136, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=88359151

Democrat Sen. Krysten Sinema of Arizona recently blew up Joe Biden’s agenda by refusing to do away with the filibuster in the Senate. “There’s no need for me to restate my longstanding support for the 60-vote threshold to pass legislation. There’s no need for me to restate its role in protecting our country from wild reversals of federal policy,” Sinema said. “This week’s harried discussions about Senate rules are but a poor substitute for what I believe could have and should have been a thoughtful public debate at any time over the past year.”

Here are some of the most triggered liberal responses to Sinema’s announcement:

P W
P W

The genius of Keith Olbermann Krysten Sinema should resign so she could be replaced by the Republican Governor with a Republican just stunning brilliance!

Morefandave
Morefandave
Reply to  P W

That comment made zero sense

Sammy Knows Americans
Sammy Knows Americans

Amazing how many of those “ triggered responses” are from her fellow democrats with Hispanic names.
Indeed, the changing face of the ‘rat party…..AND AMERICA ITSELF!!!!!
(Anyone out there interested enough to want to still be around a hundred years from now to see what the U.S. (and the rest of the world) looks like?????? )

Rick
Rick

Yep Sammy, I would love to be around to see, the world in a hundred years, and also since that would put me 47 years, past the biblical 120 , to see what kind of new aches and pains and strange popping, creaking Noises does the old body make

alf
alf

CATHOLIC ‘NAMES’./

jojo53
jojo53

I pray for:
OUR ( old, established) AMERICA everyday
FREEDOM for my grandchildren as I knew it growing up
Beliefs in AMERICA again for being strong and respected by the rest of the world
SAFETY for my descendents from the horrible, horrible way (demon-cratic) cities are being demolished so pelo-shit, harlot, burden and their crew can prosper
Fair trade- NOT free insider trading- for the above mentioned and spouses as have been accumulated unchecked for too long
Lastly, ALL clintons AND bidens are STILL in prison for all the hateful, disgusting acts against AMERICA and lies about Russia towards PRESIDENT TRUMP

agile
agile

Righteous reich – what a jerk thinking Manchin and Sinema are Republicans – if they were they would be called RINOs or, as I call them repukicants!

jojo53
jojo53
Reply to  agile

showing more gutts and belief in AMERICA than a couple of weak, guttless Republicans.
Believe in the 2 on the “panel” being barred from GOP events, caucus, etc?— you betcha!!