Amanda Head returns to discuss the shocking amount of moral decay currently sweeping over America.

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of AmericanActionNews.com

Born and raised in the South, Amanda Head's strong conservative background is highly evident in both her professional and personal life. A Birmingham, Alabama native, she's lived in Los Angeles since graduating with her Bachelor's degree in Business Administration from Auburn University.

Leonid Леонтьевич Tysyachnyy
Leonid Леонтьевич Tysyachnyy

Dear Americans,

The global gangsters are the enemies of the United States. They have seized power in the highest echelons of the FBI, destroyed the United States, and exterminated the American nation. Therefore, I strongly demand that the American Government and Congress stop the FBI’s attacks against the American people and me.
For ten years, the FBI gangsters have been attacking me with psychotropic weapons in the United States, attempting to murder me. It is a miracle that I could survive. I fled from New York City to Moscow, Russia, to save my life. However, even in Moscow, FBI criminals are staging daily attacks against me with psychotropic weapons 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Americans! Do not be submissive servants of global gangsters who have seized power in the FBI!
Americans! You should eliminate the FBI’s monstrous crimes.

Sincerely yours,
Leonid Tysyachnyy Oneofhumanity
Author of the project “Intellectual Center of the Solar System.”
Candidate for the United Nations Secretary-General since January 1998

Lou
Lou
9 days ago

They did not destroy the United States! America can and will never ever be destroyed! We’re gonna get through this, we’re gonna bounce back. Like we bounced back from Civil War, like we bounced back from 9/11, we WILL bounce back from this. America will never ever be destroyed!!

Nottadik
Nottadik
Reply to  Lou

“Ohh noes! Somebody said something about my country and I might have to think outside the box to come to grips with it!”

You haven’t been paying attention even a little bit, have you.

Rosie King
Rosie King
9 days ago

I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my last weekly payment was exactly
𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀…. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧𝟏.𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭.𝐜𝐨𝐦

Trump Lost
Trump Lost
9 days ago

This coming from people who presumably don’t think being vaccinated in moral (or patriotic) and think that tRump is some sort of hero… wow!! I cannot even bother to watch this bullpucky.

Trump Lost
Trump Lost
Reply to  Trump Lost

IS… moral.

john
john
Reply to  Trump Lost

Drop dead Commie

Lou
Lou
Reply to  Trump Lost

WHY THE HELL CAN;’T WE BLOCK PEOPLE LIKE YOU?!

Lou
Lou
Reply to  Trump Lost

AND P.S. I LOVE TRUMP AND I GOT VACCINATED, SO THERE GOES YOUR DUMB THEORY!!

Matt
Matt
Reply to  Lou

No, you’re still dumb.
Go argue with your mommie.

Nottadik
Nottadik
Reply to  Trump Lost

And yet you did watch.

Bob Bellingar
Bob Bellingar
Reply to  Trump Lost

I was going to post a comment, but I decided to take the advice of King Solomon, “If you answer a fool according to his folly, you become twice the fool. Enough said!