Photo by Gage Skidmore

Firebrand GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene is now calling on conservatives to leave Twitter en mass after the platform decided to permanently suspend her.

As The Daily Wire reports:

“Twitter and the Silicon Valley Cartel have declared war on Republicans,” the Georgia representative wrote to Instagram. “We can make Twitter powerless when we all decide to leave.”

During an interview with Fox News’ Tucker Carlson, Greene reiterated the same, emphasizing that Republicans are treated unfairly on Twitter, noting of the company’s inconsistently applied guidelines.

“We don’t have control right now, so Congress, and Republicans in Congress, can do nothing for the American people who have been silenced,” Greene told Carlson. “But when a private company, that is not elected by anyone in this country, declares war on a sitting member of Congress and a sitting president, who happen to both be from the Republican Party, it’s up to our leadership and it’s up to our conference to do something about it.”

“I’m encouraging my entire conference, as a matter of fact I’m asking all of them to leave Twitter,” the representative announced, “Because Twitter has declared war on our party. And what are we going to do, just sit there and go, oh, we’re gonna wait until we get the majority back, and then we’re gonna have investigations, and then when we get full control, are we gonna pass laws to stop this? Nothing was done in the past; nothing was done now.”

Twitter claimed that Greene’s suspension was due to her spreading alleged ‘misinformation.’

Alan
Alan

Marjorie Taylor Greene wants people to join her group of one and follow her dreams. Praise her follow her and never let her down. What has she ever done for us? nothing so I say we do nothing for her!

Bug D
Bug D
Reply to  Alan

That was fukkin stupid….

Wyatt
Wyatt
Reply to  Bug D

I have to agree with your comment , but then the world is full of individuals who don’t stop to think before they post comments .

SDOFAZ
SDOFAZ
Reply to  Alan

I don’t use the social media at all except for these emails. And I clean out at least 99% of it. But MTG is outspoken and it is great to see. Her points are at the heart of Old Queenie Nanc and her agenda. I support her and though I don’t join the social media I do support her position. Too bad she won’t be the speaker when the house goes right.

Melissa Glover
Melissa Glover
Reply to  Alan

I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do… 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐲𝐬𝟎𝟏.𝐓𝐤

Bruce David
Bruce David

We already have [including facebook too] Screw those leftist Marxist censord!

Alan
Alan

Why back a loser? She is one sided and it is all her way or the highway. Well loser get on your own highway and shut the hell up!

frosty
frosty
Reply to  Alan

I don’t agree with her positions, I simply dislike many of her opinions, but this is about so much more than MTG. There are important people, like Sen. Rand Paul, former US President, Donald Trump, and Robert F Kennedy Jr., whose voices I do want to hear whether I like them or not. It’s disrespectful to the American people for them to cancel those we have elected to serve as lawmakers and those whose voices we want to hear.

BillyBob
BillyBob
Reply to  Alan

No one cares what you think, Alan, perhaps YOU are the one who should shut the hell up!!!

DetroitDom
DetroitDom
Reply to  Alan

“To suppress free speech is double wrong. It violates the rights of the hearer as well as those of the speaker.” Frederick Douglass