Sean Savage via Flickr

Lawmakers in California have now introduced a new bill which would allow gun manufacturers to be sued if it is passed.

The Details: Three lawmakers are attempting to use a loophole in a 2005 federal law, the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, to allow citizens and local governments to bring lawsuits against gun manufacturers.

The bill is being backed by California Attorney General Rob Bonta (D) and the anti-gun Brady Campaign.

The bill is reportedly part of a larger agenda being pushed by Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom to punish the gun industry as a whole

jibmoney
jibmoney

Democrats are the scum of the earth.

HattiePotter
HattiePotter
Reply to  jibmoney

I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly LKa and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do… 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝟎𝟒.𝐭𝐤

alf
alf
Reply to  jibmoney

Dem and CAT hole ikk is the same.

russell santangelo
russell santangelo

Obviously, if this passes, anything used in a crime will be fair game. Watch out car manufacturers.

Enough Already
Enough Already

I’m just curious as to when we sue the drunk car (then ban them) for killing someone, the spoon and fork, because they make people fat, and of course the big one would be pharmaceutical companies, since their new vaccine that isn’t a vaccine has killed untold thousands upon thousands of American citizens? I’m also curious when we will be allowed to sue state and federal governments for allowing all of the illegal aliens in this country? Anytime and illegal is responsible for the death of a citizen, the government should be tried as an accomplice. And someone from government needs to go to jail since they are a party to the crime

alf
alf
Reply to  Enough Already

Look ‘south of the border. Reelygion kills all. Pelosi, Newsome, McConnell, AOC, Murkowski, Christie, and a third of all elected like the ‘south of the border’ more than the USA. I call it treason.