Ajay Suresh from New York, NY, USA / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)

A columnist for the New York Times is begging President Joe Biden to not run for re-election, claiming the President is “alarmingly incoherent.” Context: Bret Stephens, a columnist for the New York Times, wants Biden to announce his intentions to not seek re-election so Democrat contenders can make preparations for their runs. Stephens argues that Biden’s age and his cognitive state make it unhealthy for him to seek a second term. Why this matters: Stephens is a “conservative” and critic of Donald Trump argued that Biden announcing his retirement would energize a weak Democrat party. Why this is important: In the 80s it was “fair game” for the press to criticize President Ronald Reagan’s age but the late 70’s Biden is off-limits.

David T
David T

The New York communist argues against re erection ?

Eve Norman
Eve Norman
Reply to  David T

I heard about and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. The potential with this is endless.
Here’s what I do… 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠π₯πžπ–π¨π«π€πŸŽπŸ.𝐓𝐀

TexasTough
TexasTough

Alzheimers will prevent Joe from running again Unless they dig him up for 2024

alfie
alfie
Reply to  TexasTough

The CAT hole ikk cemeteries have been dug up for the past hundred years on every election. F J Bidet will be dug up too.

Wyatt
Wyatt

Unhealthy to seek a second term ? Hell , it was unhealthy for him to seek a first term . And I am not speaking of his health . I speak of the health of America . This sorry excuse for a politician has done nothing to benefit this nation in his 40+ years as a DC politician . NOTHING !

alfie
alfie
Reply to  Wyatt

The sorry excuse has lots of backing. Every nation south of the border is of the same ‘ilk’ and have a perfect record. A hundred nations, a thousand years, and exactly 100% FAILURE.