Photo via the White House

On Saturday, Pope Francis delivered a speech that demanded powerful institutions, private and public, change their ways of operating to better serve ‘humanity’ and submit to far-left politics including Black Lives Matter.

Here are some of the craziest things Francis said during his speech:

SDOFAZ
SDOFAZ
1 month ago

Except for the tech condemnation nothing this socialist has to say is relevant. I feel sorry for the catholics around the world. In 70 plus years this is the worst pope of them all. How in hell did this one get chosen after so many good popes before him. Geez does this mean the catholic hierarchy is corrupted?

Phyllis Poole
Phyllis Poole
1 month ago
Reply to  SDOFAZ

RRRoger
RRRoger
1 month ago
Reply to  SDOFAZ

When was it NOT corrupted?

Reed Mathis
Reed Mathis
1 month ago
Reply to  SDOFAZ

Martin Luther exposed the corruption in 1517. There is nothing new under the sun.

Nick
Nick
1 month ago
Reply to  SDOFAZ

Yes it is corrupted and has been for years.

Jawad
Jawad
1 month ago
Reply to  SDOFAZ

The Roman Catholic hierarchy has been ultra-corrupt sine the Middle Ages. Read Father Cavanaugh’s book A Modern Priest Looks at his Outdated Church, ~1971 in which he details how the Church sold its soul to the devil for the sake of expanded power not only over men’s souls but over their bodies, fortunes, wealth and offspring, dictating every aspect of their lives to empower, aggrandize and enrich themselves. There have been some diabolical popes, but I think this one takes the cake.

Redhead
Redhead
1 month ago

I never liked this Pope, in fact, I don’t think he is a Pope why I say this, because for the things that he does and say, he is not a Pope, no wonder he is sick all the time.

colleen
colleen
1 month ago
Reply to  Redhead

He is a Marxist, see how he lights up looking at Ogranny?

Cheeseburger
Cheeseburger
1 month ago

Is there something in the kool-aid? The Pope is as wacked out as Dementia Joe. I feel sorry for the Catholics he has got to be the worst Pope of all time. A politically correct socialist Pope I never thought I would see that one. A note to all in Rome don’t stand too close to the Pope a lighting bolt just may be on the way to take him out.