Senate Democrats via Wikimedia Commons

GOP Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)

Leader McConnell voted to let the Democrats raise the debt limit, giving Joe Biden and Chuck Schumer a win.

By 3d U.S. Infantry Regiment “The Old Guard” from Joint Base Myer – Henderson Hall, Va. – 59th Inaugural Ceremonies, Public Domain, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=99113619

Harry Balls
Harry Balls
1 month ago

My remarks: my crotch is quite hairy. The guys call me Hung, Hairy Harry.

Mark
Mark
Reply to  Harry Balls

Who gives a rats ass!

Jack Imhoff
Jack Imhoff
Reply to  Harry Balls

How NICE for your boyfriend(s).

Susan Mck
Susan Mck
Reply to  Harry Balls

So sorry you’re an idiot. Stay off the comments if you don’t have something appropriate to say. Our Nation is going down the left tubes and you’re f***** off.

Uncle Bearski
Uncle Bearski
Reply to  Susan Mck

Trolls gonna troll and all you are doing, by responding, is feeding him.

mariadelia
mariadelia
Reply to  Susan Mck

Right on Susan!

Mark
Mark
1 month ago

I live in Missouri and I am truly embarrassed by the fact that Blunt voted the way he did . He is retiring at the end of his term and I guess he wants to validate his membership in the swamp and live happily ever after in DC. What a POS!

CharlieSeattle
CharlieSeattle
Reply to  Mark

Invite him over for a BBQ surprise!

Kris
Kris
Reply to  Mark

Agreed! His son was a good gov. what made him show his true colors this late in the game. I say bus a load of illegals to his house!!!

Marlene Dimmitt
Marlene Dimmitt
Reply to  Mark

I live in Alabama and feel the same about Richard Shelby. Funny thing, he is retiring too. So I guess the Swamp creatures went after those retiring because they knew they don’t have any interest in the game anymore. I let Shelby know he was a traitor to his party.

Pedro pjsar
Pedro pjsar
1 month ago

I fought for this country I came here legally what gives these idiots permissions to give away our freedom ship all illegals to Biden andalso eleven idiots traitors, Biden should resign and Harris they are selling us out I was raised in a communist country they are doing this to us all us citizens stand up for the const and our rights as us citizen if you wish to come to this country come legal other wise stay out period

Boss
Boss
1 month ago

Omg romney didnt help the dems. Shelly moore and manchin both of west virgina need to swap prties between the two. Im hoping macnhin dont give in. Both respectively have pulled some crazy stunts. Wait until i see Govenor Justice. We will have short talk