Senate Democrats via Wikimedia Commons

Eleven Senate Republicans caved to the radical Democrats’ demands to increase the debt limit and give Chuck Schumer another win in the 50-50 split chamber.

Here are the names of all the Republicans who gave in to the Democrats’ far-left demands:

Harry Balls
Harry Balls
4 days ago

My remarks: my crotch is quite hairy. The guys call me Hung, Hairy Harry.

Mark
Mark
4 days ago
Reply to  Harry Balls

Who gives a rats ass!

Jack Imhoff
Jack Imhoff
3 days ago
Reply to  Harry Balls

How NICE for your boyfriend(s).

Susan Mck
Susan Mck
2 days ago
Reply to  Harry Balls

So sorry you’re an idiot. Stay off the comments if you don’t have something appropriate to say. Our Nation is going down the left tubes and you’re f***** off.

Uncle Bearski
Uncle Bearski
1 day ago
Reply to  Susan Mck

Trolls gonna troll and all you are doing, by responding, is feeding him.

mariadelia
mariadelia
1 day ago
Reply to  Susan Mck

Right on Susan!

Mark
Mark
4 days ago

I live in Missouri and I am truly embarrassed by the fact that Blunt voted the way he did . He is retiring at the end of his term and I guess he wants to validate his membership in the swamp and live happily ever after in DC. What a POS!

CharlieSeattle
CharlieSeattle
2 days ago
Reply to  Mark

Invite him over for a BBQ surprise!

Kris
Kris
2 days ago
Reply to  Mark

Agreed! His son was a good gov. what made him show his true colors this late in the game. I say bus a load of illegals to his house!!!

Marlene Dimmitt
Marlene Dimmitt
2 days ago
Reply to  Mark

I live in Alabama and feel the same about Richard Shelby. Funny thing, he is retiring too. So I guess the Swamp creatures went after those retiring because they knew they don’t have any interest in the game anymore. I let Shelby know he was a traitor to his party.

Pedro pjsar
Pedro pjsar
2 days ago

I fought for this country I came here legally what gives these idiots permissions to give away our freedom ship all illegals to Biden andalso eleven idiots traitors, Biden should resign and Harris they are selling us out I was raised in a communist country they are doing this to us all us citizens stand up for the const and our rights as us citizen if you wish to come to this country come legal other wise stay out period

Boss
Boss
4 days ago

Omg romney didnt help the dems. Shelly moore and manchin both of west virgina need to swap prties between the two. Im hoping macnhin dont give in. Both respectively have pulled some crazy stunts. Wait until i see Govenor Justice. We will have short talk